I've been practicing complex technical analyze (named from the author, Igrok) for almost 1 year (serious only for the last past months) and my mouth is all wet from all the stuff I've managed to pick up and trade myself ! This journal is strictly based on what I've learned from Igrok;
- Session templates focused on Europe (opening) session.
- Trendlines, S/R
MM; 1% of the account on each trade. Based on monthly performance, risk % will chance. Coming back with more info.
I see the great need to improve myself, not the system so I'm putting up a tool to measure personal performance each week in order to help me realize where I can improve. Asking myself what would be useful to measure and looking over what problems I seem to have, I came up with this suggestions;
- Trade selection/preparation. What trade did I choose and what seize should I enter the market with (risk-factor/MM) ?
- Flexibility. How effective/constructive will I process new information given by the market? I.e new potential SL or TP.
- Trade exit. Where would I place my SL and TP
- Mental state. How calm did I act throughout the trade and did my feelings affect the outcome in any way?
Score of 1-5 where 5 is the highest and the total sum would be 20. 10 points total would mean mediocre, below poor and above not too bad. 15-20 would be my weekly goal.
Please keep in mind that this is a journal, so any posts should be aimed thereafter.