EA is developed by myself.
Today is 3rd day I'm using this system.
1st day got hit on CADJPY, let the loss run and close at sell box signal in (red).
This strategy base on famous Quantum London system. I take the indicator and do the wrap around it.
Current version 2.02
- Only once a day. One cycle per day. (in the EA allow for more but I take only one)
- Start trading right after TOKYO open
- If the cycle is close. It is closed until next day.
- If "box" appear it place market order immediately and lock out itself for (default) 5 minutes. During this 5 minutes it does not care whether new box appear.
- User is able to fill the sequence multiplier (integer value) for each orders have been placed, the more the number of orders the larger the lot size. This is to averaging down the cost.
What I learn today?
Some time pair can take a deep dive and very little retracement. So you loss money. Anyway, this is the plan. Let stick with the plan for a while now.
(Hi Drolph, This is side product from zone recovery. I have not integrate with extnd3 yet. This is good study of where to place a zone recovery, I think.)
Fellow traders, you need "Quantum.ex4" indicator in order to use this ea. Pls download from original thread.
I should post some result today now.
$100 account is almost impossible to start with this kind of trading system. If lucky can get away with it a few times.
This consumes a lot of margin. Unless I take the NANO account for trading seriously.