“start making money from day one and forever or it’s free, guaranteed”
First Thing First.
- I would like to thank Forex Factory for the opportunity to promote my company, OctaCapital.Net.
- Please forgive my English, as English is my second language.
- I am not a writer either; however I will try to write as straightforwardly as possible, and to give you the gist, so that you will not waste your time reading my book / thread.
- There are other traders with their own styles and principles. I respect them. What I am going to say, explain and teach you is my way of trading, my understanding, my knowledge, my opinions and my experience. DO NOT use what I tell you as a generalization of Forex trading, because my way is not the common way that has been thought so far. I do not think my way can be applied 100% to other trading system. You need to know my principles first and then you know how to apply them to other trading systems.
ARE YOU FACING THESE PROBLEMS?
- I invested $1000 but how could I lose $100,000 and ended up owing to my broker? Was it supposed to be some protections offered by the broker (i.e. stop loss or margin call)?
- I can not make a consistent profit. I can make some profit this time but the next time I lose some, and the cycle repeats over and over again until finally my account balance becoming smaller and smaller.
- My system’s winning ratio is 60% historically but why I still ended up with less account balance.
- My target is 100% profit in a year, and I have made 20% profit last month but I loss everything in 6 months.
- I am very stressful and have butterflies in my stomach every time I enter a trade because I do not know what the result of the trade will be.
- I am very confused when to enter and when to exit a trade
- My main indicators often contradict with my supporting indicators. I am confused, do I buy or do I sell?
- I often take profit too early because I am afraid that the price will make a u turn.
- I move my stop loss frequently because I hope the price will bounce back.
- I can not discipline my self to follow my system after 8 consecutive losses.
- I am very discipline executing my system and my stop loss, but my account balance is still becoming less and less.
- I carry trading equipments everywhere all the time and I check my trading positions all the time.
- I hurt my eyes, my neck and my back because I spend a lot of time sitting and staring at my pc monitor or my smart phone.
- I disregard my family because I can not do anything else when I baby-sit my trades.
- I just realized that I have loss a lot of money because of my trading guru or robot. What was promised and what is the reality is different. But it is too late.
- I have to wake up in the night and have less sleep to monitor my trades.
- I took a lot of trading seminars, but what I got was just how to read indicators or to follow my guru’s trading signal or to blindly follow the systems not knowing the logic behind them.
- I have spent a lot of money and countless hours searching the holy grail of trading, and I still have not found one.
If you are facing some or all of these problems mentioned above, please stop trading!!!!!, because you belong to 95% of traders who will definitely lose, soon or later.
It is not entirely your fault if you lose, because everything about Forex Trading has been set up to make you lose your money! You have been trapped to think that it is easy to be rich in a short time trading Forex. In order to make a lot of money in a short time trading Forex, you have to use high leverage (usually more than 1:50). And that is the root why 95% of traders lose. If they use high leverage, they are forced to predict and use stop loss every time they enter a trade because they can not afford to be wrong in predicting the price movement. Any mistakes are amplified by the leverage they use; the higher the leverage, the severe the consequences of making mistake in predicting the price movement. Therefore they will use tight stop loss, 10-20 pips stop loss is common.
Below is the path of most trading systems:
Everything is wrong with the common trading systems. Let’s talk about it more:
- High return. The higher the return the riskier the investment. In order to generate high return in a short time, you have to use high leverage. High leverage is very dangerous. I will talk about this in point number 2. If a trading guru or robot promises such a high return, you should run away from it. Trading results can be manipulated, and if the guru can make 10% a month, with only $ 35,000 starting capital, the guru will have $10 million plus in just 5 years time. Do you think you want to sell your system if you can make that kind of money in a short term? I don’t think so.
- High leverage. If you use high leverage, you have to use stop loss. But do you know that stop loss or margin call are not guaranteed to be executed? What happen if your stop loss or margin call are not executed? You can end up with owing money to your broker. This scenario happened in January 2015 when Swiss National Bank removed the floor cap of Eur-Chf peg, the market freezed, you could not buy or sell; when the market had resumed, a lot of people lose their balance, and many ended up with owing to their brokers; some people owed a lot, hundreds of thousand dollars because of the high leverage they used. Can you imagine your $1,000 investment ended up with you owing your broker $100,000? This truly happened, and it will happen again in the future.
- Need Prediction. If you use high leverage, then you can not afford to buy and hold. You have to predict where the price is going to be in the short term and you have to cut your loss when your prediction is wrong. It is very easy to predict where the price is going to be in the long term, because of the nature of economy cycles, let’s say in 5-10 years horizon,. But it is impossible to predict where the price is going to be in the short term, days, weeks, or even months. There are only two possibilities where the price is going to be in the short term, either up or down, and the probability is 50-50. You are under illusion to think that you can predict more than 50% in the short term by using Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis or Magical indicators. Furthermore, your chance of predicting correctly will even go down to 25% if you go back and forth between up or down when guessing where the price will be. If you always guess that price will always goes up, then you will have a 50% chance to guess it correctly in the long term.
- Tight Stop Loss. If you use high leverage, then you must have a tight stop loss. 10-20 pips stop loss is common. If you use tight stop loss, the more frequent your stop loss will be executed. The more frequent your stop loss executed the more loss you suffer. But have you ever thought that do you really need stop loss. Stop loss is a must if you trade individual share, because individual share value can drop to zero. But in Forex, you do not have to, because the government of a country will intervene if the value of its currency is over or under valued.
- Win Some Lose Some. Statistically, if you bet with a 50% chance of winning, in the long term you will end up with the same capital. But Forex Trading is not a zero sum game, meaning that the winner will not take all of the pot. Your winning and loosing will always be deducted by transactions costs. The smaller your target profit and stop loss is, the bigger your transaction costs will be. Most trading systems will have 10-20% transaction costs per trade, that is very big.
- Finally Lose Everything. Those above are the reasons why 95% traders will fail eventually, some will lose soon and some will lose later because of money management; but eventually they will fail, it just a matter of time.
WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS?
Firstly, you have to change your paradigm or perspective about Forex trading. The root of the problems is your perspective about Forex Trading; it is all about how to be rich in a short time. If you change your perspective into that you want to make a proper return but stay as safe as possible, then you can change your approach to Forex Trading. A successful trader is not a trader who can make ridiculously high return for some time only but in the end he will be broke. What is your definition of a successful trader defines your goal and your perspectives. What is your goal and your perspectives define your methods to achieve them.
And you should have in your mind that:
- Trading Forex is very dangerous if you use high leverage (more than 1:10).
- Why do you want to trade Forex. What is your ultimate goal.
- What kind of traders’ lifestyle do you want.
- 95% traders approach trading as gambling, and they will always lose eventually.
- You need to approach trading as a business, a passive income business.
- You want money that works for you, not the other way around.
- Why do you trade Forex, not other products.
- What is your income expectation.
- No body can guess where the price is going to be. But if you try to predict, you will have a 50% chance of guessing correctly if you guess the same direction every time. But your chance of guessing correctly will dramatically drop to 25% if you guess back and forth.
- You do not need to predict in order to make profit consistently.
- You do not need to use stop loss trading Forex if you use low leverage.
- Stop loss and trading costs are one of the main reasons that make traders lose.
Finally, you need to change your method to trade Forex.
These below are the main ingredients to be a consistently profitable Forex trader:
- Low leverage / proper leverage (below 1:10).
- No predictions; always make profit regardless where the price moves.
- Do not use stop loss. You can always use other Forex techniques instead of stop loss, such as averaging, hedging, etc. But never use martingale and small increments of averaging.
- Always close your trade with profit.
This method is real and achievable. If I can make it, you can make it also. You can check my myfxbook result on my web and on my forums.
This is the path that you need to take to be a consistently successful Forex Trader.
What to do next.
You can download my free e-book: Forex Trading Built To Last, book 1: Metanoia. The e-book can be your guidance to design your own trading system.
Or you can take my mentorship program. Here are the reasons why you need my mentor:
- You can get the knowledge from my book, but you will get the wisdom and the experience only from the mentor himself.
- You will severely cut your learning time and expenses.
- I will show you the bad and the good of Forex Trading, no sugar coating.
- I will change you totally how to approach Forex Trading.
- I will teach you how to fish, so you will not need to depend on me or other teachers.
- I will teach you from the basic, not just how to read indicators or to follow trading signals.
- I will give you a life time support.
What will you get from my mentorship program:
- A clear understanding why you enter Forex Trading business and what is your income expectation.
- Have a complete knowledge about Forex Trading so that you can create your own system and not dependable on your mentor or teacher.
- Have a ready to use a very safe and medium risk trading systems.
- Very safe trading system that uses leverage 1:1 – 1:3 which generates an average 15-20% ROI a year. If it is a good year, more than 40% ROI is possible.
- Medium risk trading system that uses leverage less than 1:10 which generates average 30-40% ROI a year. If it is a good year, more than 100% ROI is possible.
- Have a trading system that will achieve 100% winning rate.
- Have a skill that can be used for a lifetime even you get older and weaker.
- Have a business that is so simple that you can do it by yourself so that you will not get headache with your suppliers, customers, employees, inventories and etc.
- Have a business that has no competitors virtually.
- Have a business that is very scalable.
- Have a passive income generator.
- Have a business that makes money work for you instead of the other way around.
- Have a business that will free your time so that you can pursue other interests, hobbies or other business opportunities.
- Have a business that can be managed anywhere as long as there is a phone connection or internet connection.
A brief descriptions about OctaCapital trading systems:
- Safety First!
- With my systems, you will plan everything in advance; how much capital is required, what leverage will be used, what pairs to trade and why, what price are you going to buy and sell, what is your target profit. etc. Since you have planned everything in advance, you no longer need to make analysis, get confused and make a decision every time you enter a trade. Daily trading routines will be just monitoring and executing your plan.
- It takes about five to fifteen minutes everyday to manage your trade. There is no specific hours to manage your trade and it does not to be everyday also.
- Safe and profitable that last forever regardless of the market condition.
- Does not use Fundamental and Technical analysis. Trading is based on Price Level and Proper Leverage used.
- Does not use any robots, ea-s, black boxes, and signaling indicators.
- Trades manually.
- Does not predict price movement (not based on prediction).
- Make profit regardless of market movement.
- Simple and clear that you can trade without guessing case by case and hesitation.
- Use proper leverage in order to maximize profit and stay safe.
- 100% winning rate will generate consistent profit and stress free trading environment.
- Does not use any stop losses (please read why I do not use any stop losses in my free e-book “ OctaCapital Forex Trading Built To Last, book 1: Metanoia).
- Approach trading Forex as a business, not as a gambling and speculating.
- A long term business investment. BEP 4 – 10 years.
- Makes money work for you instead of the other way around.
- Not very demanding physically and mentally.
Comparison with other trading systems
The main difference is that other trading systems will seek to maximize profit by using high leverage and tight stop loss, while OctaCapital trading systems will focus on safety first and maximize the profit with safety in mind.
About the mentorship program:
- I will refund all of your tuition if you do not make any profit and if your balance is not increased within one year using OctaCapital trading systems.
- I will give you lifetime support:
- To make sure that you will master what I teach you.
- If you have any questions or problems with your life trading.
- Very basic requirements, such as basic math, basic computer, etc.
- The mentorship will be conducted via email and BBM or whatsup
- Usually mentorship will last for 6-12 months. But I will make sure you will master what I teach you no matter how long it takes.
- I will give you materials to study for each section. You can set you own pace how fast you want to learn.
- I will give you some home works and questions for every section to make sure that you fully understand them.
- I will guide you in your demo trading and life trading.
USD $1,899, the normal price is $1,999, but as a Forex Factory member you will get a $100 discount.
Just want to let you know that your investment will be very valuable because you will get a life time skill how to make money by trading Forex as a passive income business. And also there is a guarantee that I will refund all of your tuition if your account balance does not grow.
Please check the result of OctaCapital system #2 at myfxbook. This is a live account that I created for trading Forex using exclusively OctaCapital trading system #2 on September 2015. The target ROI is 30% plus a year. The return has been very good, almost a third of the target in just three months; the market has been very generous for this system.
- I will refund all of your tuition if you do not make any profit and if your balance is not increased within one year using OctaCapital trading systems.
- I will refund all of my performance fee for Fund Manager program if ROI for one year period is less than 15% (using a very safe trading system).
- I will refund all of my performance fee for Fund Manager program if ROI for one year period is less than 30% (using a medium risk trading system).
Links to my other articles:
5. Why 95% of traders fail and what they should do then?
6.2.1. Forex Trading Risks.
6.2.4. Forex trading: business vs. gambling.
6.2.5. Forex trading: business owner vs. job owner.
6.2.7. What is your income expectation.
6.2.8. Prediction - Holy Grail - 100% winning ratio.
6.2.10. Margin Trading - Leverage - Stop or Cut Loss.
6.2.11. Risk - reward - probability.
6.2.12. Trading Costs.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions or you can ask for a free trial of the mentorship program if you like.
Henry Wirawan, MBA
My email: email@example.com
My web: www.OctaCapital.Net
Please feel free to download and share my free e-book.
Please click to get the newest result of my myfxbook report.