****** New Release - version 3.1 ******
FREE Download available at FXNewsAlert
GUI - new, cleaner interface to allow multiple widgets in one window
Support / Resistance Candle Charts - signals tool to analyse supply & demand across multiple timeframes, all on the same chart!
Momentum Charts - added feature to choose momentum start, so you can see sentiment from day open through to year open
News Strength Heatmap - widget analyses all the weekly news events and shows which currencies are affected the most
Screenshots - take a snapshop of your workspace and add annotations to build up a trading journal or share your trading thoughts with friends
Profile Manager - create different profiles to see market sentiment; for example, create Futures, FX, Metals and Indices profiles
Binary Options - FXNA is an indispensable tool for BO traders as it mixes fundamentals with live price and various momentum tools
Weekend - Expert Advisor now works the weekend, so you can do your analysis ahead of the market open
How to use
The above screenshot shows a fully-loaded workspace, but you can configure the widgets to your liking. I've configured the app to show fundamentals on the left, momentum widgets in the middle and the Support/Resistance candle chart widget on the right.
- Note which currency pairs are likely to move for the week using the News Strength Heat-Map widget (bottom-left).
- Configure the momentum line graph to show price since the day open
- Draw SR lines around the Asian session
- Open the Strength widgets (pie-chart and table) to see which pairs are moving the most
- Set the Web Links widget to fxstreet as they provide frequent and concise news alerts
- Use the right-hand chart to analyse supply/demand to make a trading decision
- Open the news alarm widget and market radio and you're good to go
Politics is the womb in which war develops.