Hi Guys- I like TD lines- but I'd say I trade about one in fifty that I see- basically only the ones with a nice crisp 45 degree defined trend proceeding it and only in the direction of the Daily... Here are some Qs Ive been thinking about, any input would be much appreciated...
- If the most recent TD pivot to the left of your first TD pivot is not below (above) in an uptrend (downtrend) and so you use the next pivot ie the 3rd to the left - Do you notice any difference in the success rate of the trades?
- If the breakout candle or even next candle after the breakout candle closes back behind the TD line- do you exit?
- How do you treat spikes? ie if you have a lines drawn and then it gets spiked through- will you adjust your line a few candles later?
- Which timeframe do you use to determine the trend? H4, D1 or W1?
- Fractals seem to form before the completion of the second candle following it- do you wait or not?
- Which have people found better a pivot with one or two surrounding candles?
pessimism of the intellect and optimism of the will