Disliked1. I appreciate if you can tell me the time of EU, US and Asian sessions in E.Time or C.Time.
2. I am holding my sell positions of GBP/JPY till now, don't seem bad at all.
Are you implying that tonight EU session/ Asian session, there is possible to hit higher? (Just need to understand by English, not to quote your word.)
Oright, I think that I read your message over and over again, this is it:
the US session lows fail during the Asian session - meaning EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY fail to come down at the overlap time of US and Asian session.
For the JPY to face a sell off, hence carry EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY higher, the EU and US session highs should be vioalted and higher marks need to be in place. - meaning, in order for the JPY to be a sell off and EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY to be higher, the EU and US session highs should be made happen. However, since the EU and US session highs didn't happen today, there is not possible to make any higher for this two pairs.Ignored
* Let me try to clear
1) The session times are as follow (All EST)
Asian -> 5pm - 5 am
2) EU -> 2-3 am (Eastern EU + Middle East) - 12 pm
3) US -> 8 am - 16 pm
* Regarding GBP/JPY, since yesterday's US session highs remained intact and the lows failed to hold, the pair is in the process of making new lows.
* " the US session lows fail during the Asian session - meaning EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY fail to come down at the overlap time of US and Asian session. " -> it doesn't have to be violated during the overlapping period. It could be during the Asian, or EU or US sessions during the day.
I hope this clears a little bit.