Last week I started to test out this Forex EA named FxStabilizer. It has dev's what seems to be a fair test results since 1997 as you may find in the back test from the developer. Furthermore, it has good and stable growth since 2013 on live myfxbook account.
Quote from dev team: "robot very accurately calculates the best situation to open trades. It does everything to close trades in profit. Also the EA is equipped with mechanism of absolute trading security so that as a last resort the loss will be stopped at that part of deposit you’re ready to risk. However the practice shows that there weren’t such cases since 1997."
The EA has two modes:
- Durable mode: Low Risk, Highly Safe/Durable, Back tested on every tick 1997-2015. Live tested since 2013 with over 580% Gain.
- Turbo Mode: Highly Aggressive, more risk but potentially can generate much more profits in shorter term. Live tested since 2013 with almost 200% Gain.
I will include here some of the technical information for your review:
- Download full every tick based performance test report 1997.01.01 - 2015.05.15 (Zip File): [Here]
- View 1997-2015 brief performance report (without download the detailed report in zip): [Here]
- The performance review with myfxbook live test: [Here]
- For questions/answers/news/updates Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fxstabilizer
You can find the one dollar trial month sign up link in the review site as well as Myfxbook live accounts:
[Complete Performance Review of FxStabilizer Forex Auto Trading Robot]
Let me know your thoughts!