Its not a bad setup . .I would have liked the High of the BEOB to be the Highest high of the swing high . .say that three times fast. lol
Pinnish looking BEOB . .you got to love those. . .I know I do.
There's a FTA right infront (blue line) and entry below that level and a strong break would keep me in it. . . meaning I would consider this more that a scalp. . . and I like your .9550 target.Ignored
THIS IS CRITICAL.
WE MUST LEARN TO:
1. notice a strong s/r area just beyond our pa if it exists.
2. know that if we trade into it we had better be prepared for a quick reversal that could give us a loss if we are not prepared.
if we know its there, we have several choices.
1. get out when it gets there for a small profit.
2. take a small partial profit and move the remainder to BE.
3. stay in with your total position hoping for a break and move your stop to BE.
4. Dont enter until the level has been broken.
Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.