- How To Read Signals From A Chart -
by Oleg Alexandrov
Table of Contents
I. Introduction. About. General Suggestions
II. Five Chart Reading Signs:
1 - ND+SB (weakness)
2 - NS+DB (strength)
3 - EVRT+FOMO (topping, hidden weakness)
4 - EVRB+PANIC (bottoming, hidden strength)
5 - SLKs and Traps (manipulating)
III. Conclusions. How to Use.
See what happens when markets stop being polite and start printing messages for you what to do - buy or sell.
Does this look fantastic?
It can be real, if you’ll master the Chart Language.
The Secret Key to hear messages from Chart - The Law of Supply and Demand
By Reading the Charts you will be work with Causes of Price Moves, instead of following lagging indicators. Deal directly with the inner working of markets. In the following posts, you will get Universal Instructions on how to interpret Price & Volume dynamics in order to find low-risk setup for trading in harmony with market character.
I am Oleg Alexandrov, a market analyst, author of this Tutorial. I use Chart Reading Techniques to produce market overviews. Here are some examples of REAL feedback from my traders who tried out my Chart Reading methods.
I hope, you will enjoy Chart Reading too.
Chart Reading Concepts
- Chart Reading works well on every market / timeframe
- Chart Reading did work fine 100 years ago, it is working now, and it will work 100 years later, guaranteed.
- Chart Reading is not a simple Strategy like MA Crossover. Chart Reading is an approach to analyze market and build your own judgment. Great Trading ideas will arise as a consequence.
- Market moves made from waves. One bar/candle could consist of several waves. One wave could cover several bars.
- Read Chart from left to right, from slow timeframe to faster
- Failed Sign of Strength = Sign of Weakness. Failed Sign of Weakness = Sign of Strength.
- Markets are not effective. Current price is not equated to ideal Equilibrium. Current price made by bids and asks from live traders, and people tend to mistake.
- Chart never lie. Don’t argue with Chart.
- If the situation is unclear - stay aside.
- The main goal of market - is to make losers of as many traders as possible
Ok. Let’s start making you professional Chart Reader right now!
The journey begins with ND+SB.
PS. For your convenience, you can download this Tutorial in pdf (see attachment)