- Beren replied Oct 29, 2021
How does the trail profit SL works? i see that he is moving but we reach a point where it doesnt move more, any reason? Regards and thanks!
- Beren replied Apr 25, 2021
- Beren replied Apr 20, 2021
Looking at a different timeframes, 4H or 1H it could be very interesting too, without limiting 1 trade per day,
- Beren replied Apr 16, 2021
I dont understand that rule one ignores losing trades, and then we say the system has closed a serie of losing trades... could you help me with exit rules? Thanks! Awesome work by the way
- Beren replied Dec 19, 2020
Any chance to have it on .ex4?
- Beren replied Nov 23, 2020
and why not sell in the moment we reach 6 pips? more simple, isnt it? The reason would be maybe if you are not in front of the computer Regards!
- Beren replied Nov 8, 2020
At the end of the se Will always have low volumes, wont we? So we Will always have a reverse order
- Beren replied Sep 11, 2020
Hi Paul, i would like to see this too.
- Beren replied Sep 8, 2020
Hi Jarass, could you explain it deeper?
- Beren replied Aug 18, 2020
Looks very good this kind of aproach, does anyone use any trail stop for this strategy? Many times the way could be much more than 5 pips. Thanks!!
- Beren replied Aug 14, 2020
Hi banzai,I It necessary so many bars if the startegy only uses the last 24 1h bars?
- Beren replied Aug 13, 2020
Cant we choose the hours?
- Beren replied Aug 8, 2020
What candlestick patterns do you use?
- Beren replied Aug 5, 2020
but the idea is when stoch crosses the 30 level, isnt it?
- Beren replied Aug 4, 2020
What SL do you usually use?
- Beren replied Jul 22, 2020
Hi Swingman, superb work, what is the logic of that dynamic octaves? how do they work? THanks!
- Beren replied Jul 14, 2020
How exactly workks the comprsi indicator?
- Beren replied Jun 13, 2020
Hi money, in the horizontal channel you draw, whay dont you take a buy order after the second red candle? it is above 200 sma and red alligator
- Beren replied Jun 8, 2020
Awesome work, which timeframe do you prefer??
- Beren replied Jun 3, 2020
Hi Laura, how do you exactly use that true trend indicator? thanks!