- opoyman replied Nov 28, 2014
just using it as a reference to reinforce my entries
- opoyman replied Nov 9, 2014
yup, still testing/doing it. just avoid using it during big news.
- opoyman replied Oct 31, 2014
yes the last bar may repaint, but its not supposed to be closed yet since its repainting.. the -1 displacement on your nonlagma setting will cause your current candle stick & indicator not to align.
- opoyman replied Oct 29, 2014
your nonLagMA length is set to 25. it should be 5. Pls check the first post for setings
- opoyman replied Oct 27, 2014
how many pips do you usually take? and what do you do if the nonlagMA repaints? do u stick to the initial color direction, or you pull out your bet?
- opoyman replied Oct 25, 2014
settings are on page 1 of this thread
- opoyman replied Oct 24, 2014
Can't make ma_color work on my chart. Doesn't appear on the indicators menu. Any help?
- opoyman replied Oct 22, 2014
be cautious in using this system, i have tried it for 1.5 days and yielded good results. however, i almost lost my gained profit from it with 1 bad trade. Indicator repaints as well, specially when price moves the other direction so i suggest use ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'opoyman'