- webizone commented May 12, 2023
No they won't because they want to get African resources for cheap. If Africa begins to process its own resources, some of the western countries would lose.
- webizone commented May 31, 2022
I am just curious, what jobs do the final middle class holdouts do?
- webizone commented Mar 18, 2022
Let these people help me pay off my debt.
- webizone commented Mar 17, 2022
You've got it MZ, time to buy Russian stocks.
- webizone commented Apr 14, 2021
I used to think it was messed up because of that, but now I realise, thank God for people with that money. Or else it will be as hard as selling goods and services in the physical market.
- webizone commented Apr 6, 2020
Nice to know.
- webizone commented Mar 10, 2020
Yeah. Cheer up pal.
- webizone commented Mar 6, 2020
Why don't you trade shares anymore?
- webizone commented Feb 1, 2020
Do they also get a share of the losses I incurred?
- webizone commented Jan 20, 2020
What country do you live in?
- webizone commented Nov 18, 2019
And with it, other sanctioned nations tomorrow. If the US sanctions you, you can try other currencies as reserves. Might aid dictatorships as well who fell out with the US.
- webizone commented Jul 26, 2019
African countries should be wary of the ACFTA (African Continental Free Trade Agreement). Know where it begins and where it ends. Else, the future might look like this.
- webizone commented Jul 11, 2019
People just have money and Forex is taking my own. :\
- webizone commented Jun 25, 2019
Without the US, people would have even fallen completely to barbaric islamism too.
- webizone commented Jun 11, 2019
That's why FOREX is forever. As far as the world is this way.
- webizone commented Jan 14, 2019
How is he "lucky"? He was caught, wasn't he?
- webizone commented Dec 26, 2018
Goodluck is overflowing this christmas. In Nigeria, a woman was delivered a 1.9 kg baby with a 9.2 kg fibroid. Both are perfectly fine. Lest I forget, praise GOD!
- webizone commented Dec 22, 2018
I don't know why Fx players are so against binary options.
- webizone commented Oct 28, 2018
The scariest thing right now is the systematic killing of christians in Nigeria.