- sam_ye2001 replied Oct 25, 2011
anyone has open position recently like long GBPUSD?
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 8, 2011
Slurpee & Olu — thanks for confirming.
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 7, 2011
Slurpee — I am still holding the short position for EURGBP. The fast stoch has now crossed to the up side but still below the MA. Do you think it is a signal to close the position or just leave it floating till it either hit the SL or change ...
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 5, 2011
Hi Olu, I am seeing the same buy signal on EURUSD and GBPUSD. Both weekly chart also showing a bullish signal, but I probably gor for EURUSD only and will be placing buy limit 1.4225
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 4, 2011
EURCAD — EURCAD stoch has crossed again and it looks like a LONG signal but it is hovering at around 80 mark at stoch chart (overbought). I assume we should not enter this since this chart is similar to AUDUSD where its stoch cross is hovering ...
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 3, 2011
mine is 5 digit decimal broker. How about yours?
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 2, 2011
EURCAD — Slurpee, what do you think of EURCAD? Is good to short it still?
- sam_ye2001 replied Aug 1, 2011
I am in.
- sam_ye2001 replied Jul 25, 2011
EURJPY — anyone short on EURJPY?
- sam_ye2001 replied Jul 22, 2011
I opened slightly late @ 1.02410 and out @1.03115, collecting 70 pips.
- sam_ye2001 replied Jul 20, 2011
anyone shorting EURGBP yesterday?
- Posts by Member Search: 'sam_ye2001'