- Search Forex Factory
- 6 Results (3 Replies , 3 Comments )
- Sborja15 commented Sep 14, 2022
- Sborja15 replied Sep 14, 2022
Entered long for a quick 50 pips potentially.
- Sborja15 replied Sep 10, 2022
Entered a short position on CHF/JPY with a small risk. You can see price creating lower highs + lower lows. You got that 1hr + 4hr divergence formed. If price breaks out from the previous highs, ill be out of the trade. What do you guys think?
- Sborja15 replied Sep 9, 2022
I'm temporarily bullish, if you look at that weekly green candle, bounced off support and forming a hammer candlestick. I think next week we'll have more upside but in the week after, I see it coming down again long term.
- Sborja15 commented Aug 17, 2022
True, there's a lot variables that play a part. Just went short on EURNZD. Based off the news and trendline break. Hope we get to the 1.59500 support level. Looking for a 50 pip move back down.
- Sborja15 commented Aug 16, 2022
Because they are insisting on future rate hikes, which is good for any currency.
- Posts by Member Search: 'Sborja15'