- kittensizedbulldozer replied Jan 26, 2011
Hi FXN00B- What platform did you install this on? You may just need to make sure you're loading the template and applying it to the chart, and not loading the individual indicators one by one.
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Jan 5, 2006
Reviewing it for what?!?
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Nov 8, 2005
Good luck and Godspeed.
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Nov 3, 2005
I usually just punch the numbers into a PP calculator. http://www.fxstreet.com/conversor/fppc/fppc.asp That should give you some basic support and resistance lines, if I understand its function correctly. Is that what you were looking for, sir?
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Oct 20, 2005
Though it sounds like only a few get the priveledge of being the mighty Tyrannasoraus Rex.
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Oct 13, 2005
Technical Analysis for Dummies by Barbara Rockefeller is a pretty good one for those who aren't great at math (like me) and need help wrapping your head around the technical side of Forex. The downside is her book is geared a little more towards ...
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Oct 11, 2005
Barbara Rockefeller talks about this sort of phenomena in her book Technical Analysis for Dummies. Basically what it boils down to is if a lot of traders are using "traditional" signals and charts, that it becomes sort of self-fufilling prophecy, ...
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Oct 6, 2005
Dave, Quick, newbie question for you. When you're talking about MA, I'm assuming your talking about Moving Average, but is this wrong? Are you just using a simple moving average, no weights?
- kittensizedbulldozer replied Oct 5, 2005
http://www.simustock.com/ This is an okay stock simulator, you can enter in any beginning balance and simulate it. The only thing I don't like is the quotes are delayed, and you still have to find your own place to get charts and the like. You also ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'kittensizedbulldozer'