- shrips commented Jun 28, 2022
Possibly the worst country in the world when it comes to housing affordability for first home buyers
- shrips commented Nov 24, 2021
Hooray!!! Finally a central bank that understands basic economics and lifts interest rates in an inflationary environment. When will the incompetent US fed wake up and follow this lead??
- shrips commented Jun 13, 2021
Spot on and not only will people have to deal with higher taxes but also higher interest rates. Rates are at the bottom of the cycle and can only go up from here.
- shrips commented May 12, 2021
Game over Equities
- shrips commented Jun 1, 2020
i agree with goldman..charts are telling me the multi year bull USD dollar run has finished
- shrips commented Mar 9, 2018
Beware.....kim is up to something.....
- shrips commented Aug 25, 2016
i dont need any help at all......oh here i go again !!
- shrips commented Feb 27, 2016
Looking at my charts, I completely support this view. Certain indicators are aligned perfectly and the close on friday looks bearish. Monday will be interesting! 200 Weekly SMA sits at approx 1790 as well as a key Fibo level going back to 2008. ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'shrips'