- DemoForever replied Jun 3, 2011
Morning all Very risky buying into resistance @ 4500 but still adding to my long possition from last week.
- DemoForever replied May 27, 2011
Ive been trying to get long eur/usd since monday morning!Maybe today might be my lucky day?
- DemoForever replied Dec 23, 2010
Give dibs a chance — Can i just at least try and show you how dibs can interact with your own trading style.First chart is eur/usd daily which shows a nice BEOB reversal that you might take with maybe a 160 pip stop. Second chart is 4hr that i ...
- DemoForever replied Nov 19, 2010
Heres my thinking behind this trade.Took half off at breakeven(free trade)Profit taken at trendline.Now i just wait.If say there is still a large order to be filled by the mms where do you think they want the price to go now?
- DemoForever replied Nov 18, 2010
OK i will have a go.Is it possible there has been large buy orders placed with the mms at 1.000.Possible block buy orders in blue shade,possible removed block orders in red.
- DemoForever replied Nov 2, 2010
usd/chf — Possible downside breakout on usd/chf?
- DemoForever replied Oct 1, 2010
Anybody looking at this one?
- DemoForever replied Sep 28, 2010
First trade of the week. Entry @ 1.3421. One thing i learned from last week is dont be to quick to cash in those chips
- DemoForever replied Sep 22, 2010
Second trade this morning
- DemoForever replied Sep 21, 2010
In at 1.3127
- DemoForever replied Mar 30, 2010
8hr pin bar — This 8hr pin bar just went through my downtrend line.Hopefully a good sell signal.
- DemoForever replied Mar 12, 2010
Just started trading 1hr candles again,lucky to get this one.On the 4hr there was a great pin bar before the 1hr entry.I use 7am as my open.
- Posts by Member Search: 'DemoForever'