- toptrader11 commented Aug 17, 2020
Who is this guy causing the eur/nzd to spike almost 100 pips up with his comment?
- toptrader11 commented Nov 12, 2019
lol all these forecast about NZD rate haven't been off lately wonder why.
- toptrader11 commented May 21, 2019
His buddies need some extra money. So he decided to show up and make some speech to make his buddy some $$$.
- toptrader11 commented Jan 31, 2019
Anyone has any experience using this broker?
- toptrader11 commented Nov 9, 2018
I doubt Yen can reach 125. BOJ doesn't want the yen to be that weak. In the past if the Yen was too weak, if I remember correctly like near 120 they will make statements or intervention the market so the Yen won't be that weak.
- toptrader11 commented Sep 18, 2018
lol how would anyone know if there actions or not?
- toptrader11 commented Jul 30, 2018
Probably within 30 min or less
- toptrader11 commented Feb 27, 2018
Because the main reasons why Yen has been weak again other currency cause of massive QE the central bank pump into the system. Everytime they announce reduce amount Yen always jump high.
- toptrader11 commented Jan 16, 2018
They try to go out like the CHF style. When the central bank was put the ceiling on the EUR/CHF and when they remove it with one step. Wonder if they actually do it do we going to see another big crash happening.
- toptrader11 commented Nov 29, 2017
Funny thing is When they announce Bexit win. Pound drop like a rock. Now they announce a agreement for British to exit the pound was rise big time lol.
- toptrader11 commented Oct 2, 2017
who know they might just change one word different somewhere and if the computers scan it and find it. The price might jump
- toptrader11 commented Sep 18, 2017
this was support to be medium impact on the calendar, but eur/cad spike up 100 pips within 15 min what up with that
- toptrader11 commented Sep 14, 2017
WHy not just order it from Hong Kong website and save money on buying a flying airplane ticket?
- toptrader11 commented Aug 30, 2017
I really hate this type of articles. They just saying the samething over and over again. Is getting annoying. Yes we know forex retailers are mostly not profit. No need to print the same article over and over again. The once that are profits have ...
- toptrader11 commented Aug 25, 2017
Yep I agreed have a good plan on taking profit plus and also taking loss. Don't be greedy even if you take small profit, when you could have taken big profit for staying in little bit longer or for not putting limit.
- toptrader11 commented Aug 15, 2017
Didn't they said the oil was in bear market few weeks ago when oil price was down at around $42 . AFter they post that article and the price oil suddenly shoot up for days and end up with almost $50 now lol.
- toptrader11 commented Jun 6, 2017
Previous 1.1 Forecast 0.2 result 0.3 AUD hit the sky lol
- toptrader11 commented Jun 1, 2017
So now medium impact news should also reconsider as high impact news now?
- toptrader11 commented May 30, 2017
Of course it is. Is not back by anything and if the dealer/broker got hack/ scam. The customers pretty screw and lost their money. There was a case back then when one of the big dealer got hack and the customers lost like millions. Don't remember ...
- toptrader11 commented May 15, 2017
THis pretty much random news, everytime oil drop large percent. Someone out there will come out and make random statement to help the oil rebounce. It happen frequently in the past.