- gandhi0815 replied Sep 29, 2016
- gandhi0815 replied Mar 9, 2016
Got my 40 pips for the day!!
- gandhi0815 replied Jan 6, 2016
Hi 2up! The second arrow appears whenever CCI (20)(typical) crosses above 100 or below -100. See red vertikal lines.
- gandhi0815 replied Jan 5, 2016
My first trade of the year
- gandhi0815 replied Jun 5, 2015
Hello TCMM! Your system made me some good bucks the last days.I love it. I am just a bit confused about the settings of the CCI Custom Candles Indicator. You said put apply to at 6. In your last thread you said the following: Open the CCI Set The ...
- gandhi0815 replied Jun 2, 2015
Maybe he is busy trading ? EURJPY is long.
- gandhi0815 replied May 30, 2015
Hello! I have an CCI Alarm Indicator. The Alarms are correct but somethings wrong with the arrows. Maybe someone could fix it? Thanks
- gandhi0815 replied May 26, 2015
Here are 2 examples
- gandhi0815 replied May 25, 2015
Hello tcmm! Just to understand your system correct, there was a CCI short signal in the EURUSD D1 at something like 12 hours ago.The H4 CCi was already under -100 but H1 still above.Later today the H1 went also under the -100 line but just a short ...
- gandhi0815 replied Apr 10, 2015
Hello! It seems I am the only one with this problem at the TTindy. It shows 7-8 digit numbers. It occurs on both the old (8) and on the new (28) TTindy, but only at my livebroker. For Demo I use a different broker without any probs. Does anyone know ...
- gandhi0815 replied Apr 9, 2015
Hello! Since I am using the new TTindy 28 all pairs are showing me 0 slope? Why?
- Posts by Member Search: 'gandhi0815'