- forexnovice replied Feb 12, 2008
I guess that is what indicators are for although I would appreciate it if someone would help me calculate the session pivots manually. Alternatively, try url
- forexnovice replied Dec 21, 2007
Victa123 — Here you go mate...It contains one of the simplest Indicators that will help you read the market. And no payment required, consider it as my Xmas present.
- forexnovice replied Dec 10, 2007
The more every1 calls 4 those shorts, the more contrarian my views get...Here r my 2cents worth with 38.2fib as primary & 50fib as secondary targets. Could be very wrong but I will go with the charts...either that or all longs will be stopped out @ ...
- forexnovice replied Dec 5, 2007
If u r using MT4, upload this indicator 2 ur charts. Under the Inputs tab, set ur Daystart hour to a) 0 for asian session b) 8 for european session c) 13 for US session Thats if ur broker is using GMT time. Also make sure the PivotSet is set to 1 ...
- forexnovice replied Dec 4, 2007
Tgary — Here is the LSR 4 MT4. Load the indicator on ur platform. Double click on it & under the Inputs Tab u can change the settings. Hope that helps.
- forexnovice replied Dec 3, 2007
Here ya go..
- forexnovice replied Dec 2, 2007
Here is the Pic & Template.. white qqe is 1, blue qqe is 5 & the aquamarine qqe is 60.
- Posts by Member Search: 'forexnovice'