- Steamroller commented Aug 4, 2022
They need a distraction away from how badly things are going elsewhere!
- Steamroller commented Jul 31, 2022
The problem with the UK is it is a bit of a one trick pony with a huge amount of wealth tied to the real estate market. They can't raise rates too high because the whole house of cards will fall down. The wealthy landowners have a vested interest in ...
- Steamroller commented Jul 10, 2022
[quote=RossEdwards;14060804] You got to be joking???? Since Maggie I don't think we have had a 'proper' Conservative government. Pretty dire picture on the political front. The Conservative party are infighting, disorganised and have no substance or ...
- Steamroller commented Jun 18, 2022
She realises crypto is over and is heading for the exits
- Steamroller commented Jun 14, 2022
If they were so irresponsible why weren't they unwound before now!
- Steamroller commented Apr 10, 2022
I think you are overegging the influence of Putin on the Brexit vote and the election of trump. Traditionally the British are quite culturally different to mainland Europe. Now does Putin benefit from Brexit... As we can see from recent events the ...
- Steamroller commented Nov 10, 2021
- Steamroller commented Oct 22, 2021
Probably require a small rate hike to at least tamp down house prices to some semblance of reality. Rishi blew too much of a bubble with the stamp duty holiday and we now have a cost of living crisis.
- Steamroller commented Oct 13, 2021
I heart Brexit. My dedication to you is as solid as a rock. Ignore this propaganda piece.
- Steamroller commented Oct 12, 2021
Forget Xi. Where is the article explaining the ZEW sentiment surveys ;-P!
- Steamroller commented Oct 6, 2021
Why isn't there an article about German Factory orders???
- Steamroller commented Oct 5, 2021
I don't think Brexit can be described by slogans such as 'make Britain better again' or 'British jobs for British workers'. The crux of the matter is that Brexit gives Britain the freedom to act unilaterally, in the best interests of her people and ...
- Steamroller commented Sep 26, 2021
Your logic compartment must have short circuited. If you want to blame somebody or something, the media driven hysteria is a good place to look, the HGV shortage the other. If you have 600,000 domestically thousand trained HGV drivers of which ...
- Steamroller commented Sep 21, 2021
It's a bit like the energy cap in the UK which is now subject of much attention. The UK government need to remove the cap to stop energy suppliers going under but can't because it is a political minefield. Some sort of face saving fudge is required.
- Steamroller commented Sep 9, 2021
Volkeresque... the problem is they have created a monster.
- Steamroller commented Sep 7, 2021
It's very close to criminal.
- Steamroller commented Aug 10, 2021
Europe's main exports are bureaucracy and protectionism :-) It feels like it .....
- Steamroller commented Aug 8, 2021
A good thing, but in the same note I would kick out some of the people floating across the channel to make space for them. My personal opinion is that the UK's population should be managed at the current level and shouldn't be allowed to go higher.
- Steamroller commented Aug 7, 2021
Good to see you Ross. I have some underwater positions on EUR/GBP so I hope you are correct, but I fear that we are both wrong :-p!