- Tranqility commented May 31, 2022
Five stages of grief: Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Paying in Rubles
- Tranqility commented May 6, 2022
She will be a lot easier to replace than Russian gas.
- Tranqility commented Apr 7, 2022
Sounds like it's time for another booster.
- Tranqility commented Mar 28, 2022
Very interesting information. Have you seen this Oliver Stone documentary about the historical context of the current conflict? url
- Tranqility commented Mar 16, 2022
It's not surprising.
- Tranqility commented Feb 25, 2022
And what of the hundreds of dead following the CIA backed coup d'etat, in Kiev and Odessa and the 14 thousand dead from the ceaseless violence in Donetsk and Luhansk region where the people refused to acknowledge the illegitimate rulers in Kiev and ...
- Tranqility commented Feb 23, 2022
Protecting the integrity of borders doesn't seem to be a priority for the US or Europe tbh. Anyone with a sad story seems to get the welcome mat and a pocket full of taxpayer dollars.
- Tranqility commented Aug 17, 2021
Women in politics is a recipe for disaster. This is creating serious multi-generational debt.
- Tranqility commented Jun 27, 2021
Australians used to be known for their common sense can-do attitude. Now they kak their daks over a mild illness that only affects a tiny, easily identified part of the population. Specifically the very ill or very old. Wouldn't it make more sense ...
- Tranqility commented Apr 19, 2021
Just wait for the pullback
- Tranqility commented Apr 7, 2021
This is Y2K all over again. Common sense is in extremely short supply these days.
- Tranqility commented Mar 30, 2021
Hey buddy, stop trying to cloud the issue with facts.
- Tranqility commented Mar 25, 2021
sheesh... It's been "The make-or-break decade" every decade since the 80's. How gullible do they think people are?
- Tranqility commented Feb 26, 2021
"the deadly virus" Survival rates for Covid19 based on CDC data: 0-19 99.997% 20-49 99.98% 50-69 99.5% 70+ 94.6% That's not particularly "deadly", that's exactly inline with seasonal cold and flu.
- Tranqility commented Feb 24, 2021
More buck passing from our incompetent finance minister. The only way to control the housing market is through government policy such as re-institute capital gains tax and removing other tax incentives that see money invested in non-productive ...
- Tranqility commented Feb 15, 2021
I hope the Bankers war-chests are big enough to sustain the inevitable slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket.
- Tranqility commented Feb 12, 2021
I have every confidence Swami Nathan's reports are as reliable as the previous WHO predictions.
- Tranqility commented Feb 9, 2021
If you read the Zero Hedge story on a reddit leak of Tesla's Bitcoin intentions, it explains how the buying was carried out (if you believe the story).
- Tranqility commented Feb 8, 2021
I'll see your tree and raise you some cliffs.
- Tranqility commented Jan 30, 2021
Here is a link to multiple studies on Vitamin D and covid-19. url