- cuchuflito commented Jun 6, 2022
“Inflation’s a problem, I will grant you that,....." Really? Thanks for the information.
- cuchuflito commented May 6, 2022
yes...but no....but yes....
- cuchuflito commented Apr 27, 2022
You bet, tons of stops sitting there waiting to be swallowed by the Big Boys.
- cuchuflito commented Apr 9, 2022
Big Boys through the little fish to the dogs.
- cuchuflito commented Apr 1, 2022
... food, alcohol & tobacco (5.0%,) ????? Aldi increased prices up to 50% in Germany.. That 7.5 % is most likely double in "real life".
- cuchuflito commented Mar 23, 2022
- cuchuflito commented Mar 10, 2022
As long as u keep the printing machine running hot....
- cuchuflito commented Jul 2, 2021
watch the heat
- cuchuflito commented Mar 26, 2021
Find a broker without a 50 pip slippage. (Once you do, please spread the news)
- cuchuflito commented Mar 18, 2021
The fact is the vaccine saves more people´s lives, than the few it killed. By far.
- cuchuflito commented Mar 7, 2021
Argentina is next, people love the Venezuelan system, GOOG LUCK ARGENTINIANS!
- cuchuflito commented Feb 28, 2021
A friend of mine, her father is a doctor in Lima, Peru, at the Covid frontline. Patients are dying on the corridors, he told his wife, if she would get infected, he could not offer her a bed or oxygen. Italy was similar at the beginning of the ...
- cuchuflito commented Feb 5, 2021
The problem is the EU bureaucrats are sitting all on "home office", enjoying their fat salaries, and watching Netflix.
- cuchuflito commented Feb 2, 2021
Ripp them naked Reddit!
- cuchuflito commented Jan 27, 2021
Thought Germany was the only one clamping down on traders. PRO account is the only way, in Germany through a GMBH. Fewer taxes.Paper hassle though. Business a usual.
- cuchuflito commented Dec 29, 2020
A fact is a fact, if part of Goldman is moving ...
- cuchuflito commented Dec 22, 2020
Should we or shouldn´t we... Should we or shouldn´t we... Should we or shouldn´t we...
- cuchuflito commented Dec 20, 2020
I think they are both scared shitless. I live in the EU, don´t like Brexit, but all the negative points you stated about the EU are completely true. Blame it on both sides for the divorce, which is bad for everybody.
- cuchuflito commented Dec 11, 2020
"Finito la comedia", brace yourself for the mess....