- JBlackburn replied Jun 19, 2020
Hi All - url
- JBlackburn replied Dec 27, 2019
Hi, Short @ 1.1181 Scalping for the next hour or so..
- JBlackburn replied May 3, 2019
I am selling into the weekend based on bullish retail sentiment and the fact that the FOMC left interest rates unchanged, which means swap rates will be positive. This technique is also known as a "Carry trade". The difference being that carry ...
- JBlackburn replied May 1, 2019
Current position is at positive 1:1. There is risk in holding a position since the federal funds rate decision is at 2pm. This will cause great volatility for the remainder of the trading day. I will not trade it, but my prediction is rates are held ...
- JBlackburn replied Apr 24, 2019
Hello, Short still on the path to 1.10 until sentiment shifts.
- JBlackburn replied Apr 11, 2019
Hello, I am a seller here, based on net sentiment:
- JBlackburn replied Apr 10, 2019
Hi, I would say that one tactic that helps me is: Whenever I think of entering, I calculate SL and TP points. Since I know I am often initially wrong, I end up making my entry where I originally wanted to place a SL. A rather simple and possibly ...
- JBlackburn replied Apr 9, 2019
Hello, I am a buyer at these lines...
- Posts by Member Search: 'JBlackburn'