- piprac commented Feb 13, 2015
Their Weekly chart shows a doji and a spinning top as the 2 candles preceding the current one - plus it's Friday. Boys and girls, wait for next week.
- piprac commented Jan 21, 2015
The Swiss move killed 2 good trades for me, I'm sitting out the rest of this week.
- piprac commented Sep 30, 2014
Way to go SEC, fry the little fish but leave the barracudas to hunt at will.
- piprac commented Sep 1, 2014
The metals cannot be traded with margins either according to the article.
- piprac commented Jul 28, 2014
Trade the Weekly using smaller position size and wider Stops & Take Profit.
- piprac commented Jun 20, 2014
Good ol' bipartisan support did this: Christopher Dodd and Barney Franks. But they don't worry as even in retirement their government retirement is safe, they don't have to take risks.
- piprac commented Mar 1, 2014
And they are doing a good job of elimination.
- piprac commented Sep 25, 2013
I'll take that extra 14% edge, thank you very much (if the 64% statistic is accurate.)
- piprac commented May 12, 2013
I disagree. Far too many of us open up the charts right away and think we see a trade - boom; ok for a little bit and then it goes south. 30-45 minutes spent seeing what has happened during the last 8 hrs will make for a good trade (or two) during ...
- piprac commented Nov 27, 2012
"Reserved"?? Does he mean reservations or reversed?
- piprac commented Nov 5, 2012
My opinion is that I hope you are right.
- piprac commented Oct 10, 2012
What? You people don't trust Golman Sachs & the WSJ, I'm shocked.
- piprac commented Feb 13, 2012
The real Greek people's voice will be heard in the April elections. Want to bet that they vote far left in total and then will discard the austerity agreements? Euro departure is still very much in the picture.
- piprac commented Feb 12, 2012
Come April elections in Greece the vote will be - "We can't pay." The left of center will carry the vote and the only question is how long it wil take Greeks to learn you can't borrow your way out of debt. Tax avoidance and under the counter off the ...
- piprac commented Dec 7, 2011
Trader - you got that right.
- piprac commented Nov 28, 2011
But if the other world economies quit buying then who do we export to?
- piprac commented Nov 1, 2011
I couldn't agree more Dragon. OR Germany leaves and lets the rest of the EU flounder.
- piprac commented Aug 11, 2011
If I was a German citizen I would be lobbying for GERMANY to get out; why does G. have to be the backstop for countries unwilling to understand basic economics?
- Posts by Member Search: 'piprac'