- james1254 replied 41 hr ago
There are multiple offshore places that have similar requirements/lack of requirements. To name a few off the top of my head: Belize, the Cayman Islands, Belize, Vanuatu. They have few capital requirements for their brokers and provide little ...
- james1254 replied 43 hr ago
It dropped 1.1715 again. I am not surprised, I expected another range.
- james1254 replied Sep 23, 2021
We'll see. It has to break out above 1.1745, and that seems to be a stubborn resistance.
- james1254 replied Sep 22, 2021
It's going to be consolidating above 1.1700 until the end of the week, won't it?
- james1254 replied Sep 21, 2021
Earlier today I suspected it may bounce off 1.1700, but it looks like I was wrong.
- james1254 replied Sep 20, 2021
It bounced off from 1.1700, but I think it may still continue depreciating this week.
- james1254 replied Sep 17, 2021
That is quite likely. I wonder if it will drop back all the way down to 1.1665.
- james1254 replied Sep 16, 2021
Thankfully for me at least, it kept dropping. I was quite concerned when it bounced off from 1.1800. I don't know why people are long though, it's been obvious since it formed the shooting star candlestick at 1.1910 on the daily time-frame that it ...
- james1254 replied Sep 15, 2021
I could definitely see it rallying to 1.1880 again. The support at 1.1800 is holding.
- james1254 replied Sep 14, 2021
Indeed. It's struggling to break out below 1.1810 right now and I am not liking that pinbar on the daily on that level.
- james1254 replied Sep 13, 2021
I think we may still see it depreciating down to 1.1680.
- james1254 replied Sep 10, 2021
Hopefully. So far it is pretty undecided after it found support at 1.1800.
- james1254 replied Sep 9, 2021
It bounced off from 1.1800, I thought it may do that. Do you think it will break out below that level eventually?
- james1254 replied Sep 8, 2021
I am not seeing any doubletops on my chart, but I do agree that it looks very bearish anyway.
- james1254 replied Sep 7, 2021
That shooting star candlestick at 1.1908 on the daily time frame was a good indicator for an impending move south. How far could it drop though?
- james1254 replied Sep 6, 2021
With that shooting star there on the daily time-frame we may see another move south.
- james1254 replied Sep 3, 2021
It rallied to 1.1900 as I thought it may. I am not sure whether it will break out above that level though, what do you think?
- james1254 replied Sep 2, 2021
It is quite bullish. I think it will soon reach 1.1600 and then continue moving further north.
- james1254 replied Sep 1, 2021
I opened a long at 1.1800, and I will be keeping it open for now.
- james1254 replied Aug 30, 2021
By the looks of it EUR/USD will be moving north. It may even reach 1.1860.