- DovishHawk commented Sep 17, 2021
Cry babies LOL
- DovishHawk commented Apr 20, 2021
Take "BIG MONEY" advice with a pinch of salt...
- DovishHawk commented Apr 11, 2021
Nothing new to learn in this...
- DovishHawk commented Dec 24, 2020
Buy the rumour, sell the news!
- DovishHawk commented Dec 14, 2020
Your point is valid but did you consider why won't either EU walk away from the negotiation table? They are supposed to be "bigger" and "better" aren't they? The reason is that the EU is a net exporter to the UK so, no deal would be harmful to them ...
- DovishHawk commented Nov 26, 2020
Seriously? People should stop attaching price tags against everything they come across... There are things in this world that you cannot possibly appraise a value.
- DovishHawk commented Nov 21, 2020
Looks like we have an expert international negotiator on FF! Why don't you go and help UK-EU negotiation teams to cut a swift deal instead of wasting your time on online portals?
- DovishHawk commented Nov 20, 2020
What do you mean by asymptotic indicators? Could you please elaborate?
- DovishHawk commented Nov 19, 2020
SELL THE EURO!!! LOL
- DovishHawk commented Nov 5, 2020
Biden has promised to increase corporate tax rates from 21% to 28% under his administration. Higher tax rates are bad for the stocks market as corporation net profits are eaten away by a higher tax rate. Generally, it is perceived when the US stock ...
- DovishHawk commented Nov 4, 2020
Sell the dollar!!!
- Posts by Member Search: 'DovishHawk'