- xxDavidxSxx replied Mar 27, 2008
Thats the best beginners pivot indicter I've seen. Very clean, simple, easy to read and its all in one, from daily to monthly. And not a bunch of extra bull. You can trade strictly off that. Trade crosses and bounces and just go from one line to the ...
- xxDavidxSxx replied Mar 11, 2008
Its a modified daily pivot indicator. It just puts a single line for weekly pivot but can do more if you can write code.
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 14, 2007
I set this up for pitchforks. Use on black back ground enjoy Dave
- xxDavidxSxx replied May 1, 2007
The point where all the red lones come together on the middle green trend line. The indicator puts all that on the chart. It does look buisy at first. I usually use price trender and hand drawn trend lines for entry. heres the current chart. And ...
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 24, 2006
This was given to me and I thought every one should read it.....
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 23, 2006
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 8, 2006
Good stuff. And your right. 20% system...80% mind. 20/80 rule...applies to everything in life. 80% of profits come from 20% work. only 20% of a trading day offers proper trading volume. And only 20% of that will be grouped together. the rest is ...
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 5, 2006
Here's method. Dave
- xxDavidxSxx replied Oct 3, 2006
I read this.
- xxDavidxSxx replied Sep 22, 2006
Hooray for e-trail turns out price has fallen back to support. 2 pips was all I was gonna get anyways. Here is the EA for those on meta4. defalt setting is trailing stop- 8 this is at what point it will move s/l to be. trailing step is what ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'xxDavidxSxx'