- ridingwaves2 replied Nov 16, 2010
Long time no see guys Looks like EUR/CHF has fallen enough, and now is forming an inverted Head & Shoulder on the weekly chart. Hope I've got it right this time.
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 27, 2010
Looking back to the U/J price history, there was a huge price turn around starting from May 1995 - June 1998 and formed a huge V-shape on the monthly chart. Does anyone know what fundamental news caused the great price movement in that period? ...
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 14, 2010
GBPUSD weekly and 4-H charts — GBPUSD weekly, ready for another leg up?
- ridingwaves2 replied Apr 3, 2010
I just did a basic TA on EUR/CHF chart. The longer-term (Monthly) chart seems to have touched a channel bottom. It may move back up from here. If the TA is correct on this monthly chart, The hourly chart may form a double bottom or an inverted H&S ...
- ridingwaves2 replied Mar 4, 2010
GBP/USD 5-Min chart Double Zigzag?
- ridingwaves2 replied Feb 12, 2010
My count on AUDUSD daily is 5-wave and probably followed by a double zigzag. Anyway, we agree the general direction is up.
- ridingwaves2 replied Jan 18, 2010
AUDUSD weekly chart seems to have a clear 5-wave pattern, and now on a-b-c?
- ridingwaves2 replied Jan 17, 2010
E/U seems to be forming a rising flag with double zigzag. Any comments?
- ridingwaves2 replied Dec 17, 2009
EU 1-h chart may look something like this (yep, somehow I often get 7-wave or 9-wave on the charts )
- ridingwaves2 replied Dec 11, 2009
The alternative for U/J may be wave-1 (LD) instead of double zigzag.
- ridingwaves2 replied Dec 10, 2009
30-Min U/J chart looks like this to me _ may have another leg down?
- ridingwaves2 replied Nov 5, 2009
Does anyone know why UUP (US dollar Index ETF) surged today while USDX did not?
- ridingwaves2 replied Oct 30, 2009
In hindsight, my prediction on the USDJPY was not bad. Price moved quite close to my expectation.
- ridingwaves2 replied Oct 25, 2009
USDJPY _ A short-term bearish three-drive top is forming?
- ridingwaves2 replied Oct 8, 2009
My USDJPY chart seems to tell me price may hit bottom by the end of next week. And yes, it also looks like a 7-wave to me
- ridingwaves2 replied Oct 6, 2009
USDCAD maybe due for an intraday bounce up
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 25, 2009
How do you count the USDJPY chart? — I see interesting 5-wave up, 7-wave down mode in USDJPY 15-min chart. Any comments?
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 23, 2009
SPX wave count? — We all know that movements of the main Forex pairs often closely correlated to the stock market. So what do you think about the SPX at this point? Or how do you count the waves on SPX weekly chart? Comments are welcome
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 15, 2009
- ridingwaves2 replied Sep 14, 2009
Yep, I read that. His style is very practical. What you guys think about the USDJPY daily chart? It seems to me it has a fair chance to be up for the next few days or longer.