- Gracewilson replied Oct 19, 2020
You can definitely give fxview a try. it is worth. i dont think you will be disappointed
- Gracewilson replied Oct 18, 2020
I would look for a regulated broker who can offer high leverage and the negative balance protection as well.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 16, 2020
Forex market to good to trade on but start with demo account or small deposits before risking big amounts in a greed of huge profits.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 15, 2020
I opened a live account with them. Quite impressed with their spreads and commission.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 14, 2020
for US clients there are a lot of brokers in the market who offers hedging and othr than higher leverage. But majority of them are unregulated. So choose wisely. check their background. discuss about them here in the forum.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 13, 2020
Yes ofcourse! A stop loss will limit the scope of the loss that could occur to your account. It is a limit that if the loss goes beyond this point, the position will be closed automatically.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 9, 2020
Yes, I agree. I believe an inexperienced trader should start with a leverage of 30-50X
- Gracewilson replied Oct 8, 2020
The leverage of maximum 1:30 is enough for a newbie as leverage is a double edged sword. Incase, you want a leverage of upto 1000X, I suggest to practise first on demo account before going live to avoid big losses.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 7, 2020
Never over-invest in a greed of earning more profits. Make sure you only invest as much as you can afford to loose.
- Gracewilson replied Oct 6, 2020
Lol So, basically we can give bank statement of anytime and any country?
- Gracewilson replied Oct 2, 2020
Swap will be either credited or debited to your account depending on the instrument you are trading in and the position type you have. You can check our swap rates by following the below steps: MT4/MT5: Right clicking on any instrument in the ...
- Gracewilson replied Oct 1, 2020
Hello, Welcome to Forex Trading. I suggest open a demo account with broker to learn forex and while going live, choose a broker with raw spreads and low commission.
- Gracewilson replied Sep 30, 2020
May I know what exactly you are looking in a broker? What conditions do you consider while choosing a broker for you?
- Gracewilson replied Sep 29, 2020
Look for a broker who offer variable ECN spreads rather than fixed spreads with low commission
- Gracewilson replied Sep 28, 2020
Having control over the emotions is very important for a newbie.
- Gracewilson replied Sep 25, 2020
Yes, I have started using their demo account. They have low spreads and commissions.
- Gracewilson replied Sep 24, 2020
Which bad attitude are you referring to?