- rafnat commented Jul 16, 2021
The data readings are all bullshit. The market makers just want your money for their profit. Where ever the highest number of trade the opposite will happen.
- rafnat commented Jul 2, 2021
'NotATrader' I really like what you've said... It's true we need to step away from trading for some time because news are sometimes deceiving.
- rafnat commented Jun 2, 2021
If this is low-impact news then what kind of fundamentals will move the market?? I think we should do the opposite of the fundamentals.
- rafnat commented Apr 14, 2021
It's not about the economy. It's something that is beyond our straight mentality. Even if the economy were good there is someone with lots of money to do the opposite. Messed up market.
- rafnat commented Mar 16, 2021
Does it means to dump GBP? If not then why it's moving down? These manipulation strategies are working pretty well for the shitty big guys.
- rafnat commented Mar 11, 2021
This is low-impact news? why?
- rafnat commented Jul 21, 2020
These fake headlines will blow some trader's account.
- rafnat commented Jul 6, 2020
It's a good news but the headline is just in appropriate.
- rafnat commented Jun 26, 2020
How is it a high impact news? Is it related to economy?
- rafnat commented Jun 24, 2020
wow! so convincing. It's not even the US hour but news are being released. How bad market manipulation can be!
- rafnat commented Jun 22, 2020
Seems like a market manipulation right now because the news says something about last week.
- rafnat commented Jun 3, 2020
Despite all the measures EU has been taking the unemployment rate is more or less the same as previous.
- rafnat commented Jun 1, 2020
Bad information. Just a manipulation scheme.
- rafnat commented May 25, 2020
I think Recession is a good enough word against all the business climate change or refunding businesses. EUR must be going down.
- Posts by Member Search: 'rafnat'