- Tranqility commented Apr 19, 2021
Just wait for the pullback
- Tranqility replied Apr 11, 2021
It looks like a Vertex indicator, a notorious re-painter that looks excellent in hindsight but is less than useless.
- Tranqility commented Apr 7, 2021
This is Y2K all over again. Common sense is in extremely short supply these days.
- Tranqility replied Apr 4, 2021
Buying GBPJPY, looking for 10-20pips buy limit order at 152.73 Edit: Trade closed for 30 pips. Buy limit cancelled.
- Tranqility replied Apr 1, 2021
- Tranqility commented Mar 30, 2021
Hey buddy, stop trying to cloud the issue with facts.
- Tranqility replied Mar 27, 2021
myfxbook made changes to the community outlook page that broke the previous spreadsheet (again). Revised spreadsheet for sentiment analysis attached.
- Tranqility replied Mar 26, 2021
Change the name back to what ever name your ea was referencing before FFC_xxxx
- Tranqility commented Mar 25, 2021
sheesh... It's been "The make-or-break decade" every decade since the 80's. How gullible do they think people are?
- Tranqility replied Mar 22, 2021
Have you tried to restart MT4? Have you tried to reset FFCal?
- Tranqility replied Mar 17, 2021
All credit belongs to DerkWehler who developed the core in 2006 and all of the other contributors who refined the indicator (traderathome, deVries, qFish, atstrader, awran5 - listed in the .mq4 file). I only changed the .xml address.
- Tranqility replied Mar 15, 2021
Try this one. NewsCal 1.08a also works with new address. Mine needed a restart of MT4 to work.
- Tranqility replied Mar 14, 2021
The address has changed again, go to calendar page and copy the new address from the XML link. Edit or paste this into your news calendar reader. url
- Tranqility commented Feb 26, 2021
"the deadly virus" Survival rates for Covid19 based on CDC data: 0-19 99.997% 20-49 99.98% 50-69 99.5% 70+ 94.6% That's not particularly "deadly", that's exactly inline with seasonal cold and flu.
- Tranqility commented Feb 24, 2021
More buck passing from our incompetent finance minister. The only way to control the housing market is through government policy such as re-institute capital gains tax and removing other tax incentives that see money invested in non-productive ...
- Tranqility commented Feb 15, 2021
I hope the Bankers war-chests are big enough to sustain the inevitable slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket.
- Tranqility commented Feb 12, 2021
I have every confidence Swami Nathan's reports are as reliable as the previous WHO predictions.
- Tranqility commented Feb 9, 2021
If you read the Zero Hedge story on a reddit leak of Tesla's Bitcoin intentions, it explains how the buying was carried out (if you believe the story).
- Tranqility commented Feb 8, 2021
I'll see your tree and raise you some cliffs.
- Tranqility replied Feb 8, 2021
Long USDCHF. Hoping for a better entry at some point today.