- Neqrotik commented Apr 25, 2019
so apparently there isnt a SINGLE major currency thats stronger than the dollar. for the last 7-10 years or so. So you could go ANYWHERE in the world for that time, not have a better life than in the US. Does that kinda sound true?
- Neqrotik commented May 17, 2018
Have you ever considered that both parties are intentionally NOT trying to solve anything at all other than what "they" care about?
- Neqrotik commented Mar 24, 2018
Forexfactory is a tabloid
- Neqrotik commented Dec 19, 2017
Not sure what concerns you so much about "dimwitted" traders...
- Neqrotik commented Feb 3, 2017
The middle east is a debit card for all west and any other country with balls to take them out. Muslim governments need to get a grip or face a serious existential crisis. Haters can call it what they want, but this kind of play has been going on ...
- Neqrotik commented Jan 18, 2017
If you are manipulating a currency, something else has to give. In this policy case, deficits and investment spending will lag. I dont think thats a justified reason to manipulate the dollar to a lower exchange rate.
- Neqrotik commented Jan 16, 2017
PR is my speculation. And yes, to control the devaluation of the pound to burdensome levels. Truth is, UK for once (and other European countries to come) is completely absolved from the burden of sugar coating ANYTHING about the gigantic reset ...
- Neqrotik commented Jan 10, 2017
Did anyone buy a put option on the stock of this company going down?
- Neqrotik commented Jan 4, 2017
Either this or a peg. A peg of individual currencies with the actual Euro
- Neqrotik commented Dec 30, 2016
O.k thin liquidity. We get a pump and within hours almost a complete reversal. Why these people are trying to create an echo chamber of bullshit is beyond me. But thin liquidity is NOT what happened here. Guys are trying to PR their way into making ...
- Neqrotik commented Dec 28, 2016
You DO KNOW that by that argument the entire twitter account is either a fraud or a serious joke entirely. The feed itself is full of "jokes" like this. It isn't just an occasional "joke". Its a roll your eyes 100% twitter feed. Say what you want, ...
- Neqrotik commented Dec 27, 2016
In what day in history has politics NOT been controlled by private interests. Or at the very least heavily compromised.
- Neqrotik commented Dec 26, 2016
I dont think George has any other choice you think?
- Neqrotik commented Dec 23, 2016
All this means is USD up. Reagan. Reagan. Reagan.
- Neqrotik commented Dec 22, 2016
Its an EXPECTATION of yield. Not the yield. Remember that.
- Neqrotik commented Dec 19, 2016
Reuters is pathetic.
- Neqrotik commented Dec 15, 2016
Nah. You just go to war and kill the guys that you owe it to.
- Neqrotik commented Oct 24, 2016
HAHAHAHA on another note. I am a trader. I dont give a shit who wins. I just play it. Baffles me to see so much opinion.
- Neqrotik commented Sep 27, 2016
This made me laugh hard. Totally agree though.
- Neqrotik commented Sep 23, 2016