- suirad0 replied Mar 1, 2020
i watch on bloomberg ( url ) and investing ( url ) but this not moving currently
- suirad0 replied Feb 28, 2020
i may be different, holding EA and EN shorts, swap positive, managing positions for exit. i believe recent market moves based on emotions and MM managing positions. euro economy will be hit close or same as australias and new zealand, and all globe ...
- suirad0 replied Jan 8, 2020
- suirad0 replied Dec 5, 2019
i am wondering what is the chance Trump will be waiting for 2020 elections to make a deal, in addition stock market in good positions for now. if stocks drop significantly Trump could make a deal (or phase 1) to boost stocks. however he's looking ...
- suirad0 replied Nov 15, 2019
some small positions
- suirad0 replied Jun 21, 2019
Hi there, these emotions brings me to the recommendation of reducing positions sizing. We should not fear the market and we must act clear minded Green pips!
- suirad0 replied Jun 12, 2019
upcoming EUR Draghi speech, not expecting anything hawkish with global uncertainties some EUR crosses in good spots
- suirad0 replied May 21, 2019
in addition to tariffs, big retailers write letter to Trump on 20th of May note is that consumers will be paying plus 25%, the same costs as transport, labor rate increases or additional duties quote "footwear is very capital intensive industry, ...
- suirad0 replied May 12, 2019
Hi, my calendar, take care and trade safe!
- suirad0 replied May 7, 2019
an observation of upcoming NZD Cash Rate: FF expects same - 1.75% myfxbook consensus 1.50% investing forecast 1.50% dailyfx forecast 1.50% fxstreet consensus 1.50% i was not looking at other sources often earlier, but also on today's AUD Rate ...
- suirad0 replied Apr 25, 2019
In addition, it looks to me like a stops clearing, where's Trump with his tweet of weak dollar
- suirad0 replied Apr 21, 2019
Hi, my modest calendar events happy Easter and more green pips this week!
- suirad0 replied Mar 26, 2019
seeing AUD rising just one thing comes to mind US China trade deal upcoming got left some on AN long also holding NC shorts
- suirad0 replied Mar 2, 2019
For us who held UJ over weekend, Donald commenting, could result a gap on Monday dollar depreciation Trump Says Dollar Too Strong, Slams Powell Who "Likes Raising Interest Rates" url
- suirad0 replied Feb 26, 2019
FF is not showing yet, but there's a vote tomorrow on Brexit 20:00 GMT+2, source Myfxbook
- suirad0 replied Feb 19, 2019
friendly advice while you are waiting get rid of the MA's
- suirad0 replied Feb 13, 2019
entering AN again this year performance so far:
- suirad0 replied Feb 7, 2019
After this same situation happened to me I used Paypal to withdraw, no fees, then I withdrew to bank also with no fees (i believe Oanda allows no fees once a month)
- suirad0 replied Jan 30, 2019
AN, looking for some TP at WP
- suirad0 replied Jan 28, 2019
today +45 (144t), +52 (233t), 1 BE