- Geresnis replied Jan 13, 2021
Don't waste your time for doom stories.
- Geresnis replied Aug 24, 2020
now it's time for short guys !
- Geresnis replied Jul 24, 2020
always prioritize what you think no matter what any "gurus" says.
- Geresnis replied Jul 20, 2020
Sadly it's the end of my trading account not this crazy market
- Geresnis replied Jul 9, 2020
Oanda's swap rate for index trade has been up 3x in 5 weeks! this is not normal S/p 500 went from 2.14% to 6.69% as for today. once close all positions, have leave this broker. Very unpredictable, means dangerous. Not even to mention what they did ...
- Geresnis replied Jun 9, 2020
could be it need's a little chill. you know the price has doubled in one month. If that is not enough than add 1 bilion barrels in reserves, that costs to keep. also the production cuts of oil was already "counted in". the growth of covid-19 ...
- Geresnis replied Jun 5, 2020
never play against CB, extreemely painful lessons. Equities might be about the top this moment, might go bit higher. But what an opportunity wasted
- Geresnis replied Jun 3, 2020
~ agree could be 150pip up, but then dip down. i expect Dollar to strengthen
- Geresnis replied May 28, 2020
Where you trade now, IB ? it's the best broker i know. I just don't like the platform
- Geresnis replied May 25, 2020
But Short position for wti works great in our favor. good positive swap, but who knows for how long.
- Geresnis replied May 5, 2020
little volume, but my best guess Brent should top at ~29,5
- Geresnis replied May 2, 2020
That was already answered. Should end same as for Oil. Leveraged markets might deflate and some things like food probably will get higher inflation.
- Geresnis replied Apr 27, 2020
to short the markets is realy most dangerous thing, since fiat money is infinite, just remember this crisis has cost 10x what in 2008, next one maybe 100x that number. but again these are never ending zeros which cost nothing to produce, that just ...
- Geresnis replied Apr 21, 2020
could be. it's all out war who kills who first. i was sure it's war against US oil, but looks like all other exporters gona run out of $$ sooner. especialy if trump will ban saudis import.
- Geresnis replied Apr 20, 2020
stawks should folow same direction. lets wait some
- Geresnis replied Apr 15, 2020
if this is realy true, then 20$ per barrel is fine for most oil indutry to survive?
- Geresnis replied Apr 14, 2020
The future of the currencies is realy what worries me. sure all of them depreciate at each other, they are in free fall. but some may be better than others. Here i see 3 of them which may be safe heaven? (JPY,CHF, NOK (Norway has largest fund ...
- Geresnis replied Apr 14, 2020
whaats for the Crypto. very possible, see jpm has created one. and these boys are the ones who run sht. url
- Geresnis replied Apr 7, 2020
You are true discovery to me and briliant person overall. Thanks for your insights Igor.
- Geresnis replied Mar 18, 2020
8$? maybe for one day. for US to extract oil cost some 70$ per barrel. Saudis,iran,iraq maybe 10$ but they budget is toasted for that price. Russia's cost of oil extract ~30$. Agreement with OPEC will be soon i guess. Me thinks.
- Posts by Member Search: 'Geresnis'