- coldvinc commented Jul 20, 2017
How convenient they forgot to quote that he also said that there isn't one figure that they will look at and that they want to wait till autumn to make decision.
- coldvinc commented Jan 20, 2017
He wants on average about 520K jobs per month... Hahahaha... Sorry... Hahahaha
- coldvinc commented Jan 15, 2017
Just short the fucker. Worked perfectly so far for me. Just don't over leverage.
- coldvinc commented Nov 6, 2016
While that sounds plausible, it's still dangerous as markets will be very volatile while the final results pour in. I'm staying on the sideline.
- coldvinc commented Oct 7, 2016
It's not stellar, but still stable. Don't see why Fed should raise rates.
- coldvinc commented Nov 18, 2015
They can' t back-off now. After all this hype and the data that stays fairly solid the December hike must happen. Even if it's only 0.125%.
- coldvinc commented Oct 15, 2015
Given these numbers I still don't understand how US think they are in bad shape. Yes, inflation is not that great yet, but why would a rate hike not help? Doesn't more interest to be paid mean higher cost which then can be translated to the consumer ...
- Posts by Member Search: 'coldvinc'