- fxokieusa commented Apr 4, 2018
Seriously though, how can the US continue $500bil trade deficits and have China also be major owner of US debt? Untenable situation but pain in the short run. 30 yrs ago everyone was riding bicycles over there and now they grab the west by the ...
- fxokieusa commented Nov 9, 2017
You are spot on. It's unbelievable
- fxokieusa commented Apr 14, 2017
Wow..someone sticking up for Kim Jong Un and North Korea...such a just and fair country only trying to mind their own business..
- fxokieusa commented Apr 21, 2016
Bad retail numbers and the pound goes on a long rampage? Does news matter anymore?
- Posts by Member Search: 'fxokieusa'