- investing101 replied Apr 9, 2020
Facing some resistance
- investing101 replied Apr 2, 2020
Good call on the divergence!
- investing101 replied Mar 17, 2020
Had something similar
- investing101 replied Mar 9, 2020
I found this color-coded Sine Wave indicator on Tradingview, Can anyone replicate it or find a similar one for MT4? Source-code: //@version=2 //Author= John F. Ehlers //Hilbert Sine Wave // // study("Sine Wave not overlay", shorttitle="SINE", ...
- investing101 replied Feb 16, 2020
Look at this image, the oscillator indicator is directly on top of price action, I want this indicator I'm attaching to be on top of price action too how do I do that?
- investing101 replied Feb 13, 2020
I'm looking for something like one (posted by mladen in 2014). Here's a screenshot and the file.
- investing101 replied Feb 4, 2015
Guys really!!!!! Every single chart I have seen here has at least one thousand lines drawn over the charts. If you are going to trade using cyclical indicators keep it simple. I use my sine wave indicator to plot support and resistance levels. Keep ...
- investing101 replied Jan 15, 2015
I posted some on previous posts.
- investing101 replied Dec 18, 2014
On my charts I also have a sine wave support and resistance indicator that helps find support and resistance, it isn't necessary.
- Posts by Member Search: 'investing101'