- ndsouz commented Aug 10, 2012
Made similiar pips too on gbpusd... done for the week. happy weekend.
- ndsouz commented Jul 27, 2012
I agree with your main comment but not sure of your point here, the AUD moved 100 pips against EUR and 70 pips against the USD, before the news came out AUD was already strengthening against the USD and was pushing up against resistance. The EUR has ...
- ndsouz commented Jul 19, 2012
should av bought oil... uptrend everyday all week!!
- ndsouz commented Jul 11, 2012
Is The EUR/USD Heading Toward 1? Oh yes i have a crystal ball and i am a fortune teller, so i can tell you its heading toward 1.... kiss my arse!!
- ndsouz commented May 29, 2012
Because it is backed by debt..
- ndsouz commented May 18, 2012
Exchangers are already selling liberty reserve at 57 rate.
- ndsouz commented May 9, 2012
chill guys, im no European, but the euro was made because of the difficulty of people having to exchange currencies to go from France to Germany or to go from Germany to Italy and along with it there were many norms that were different from nation ...
- ndsouz commented May 2, 2012
bloody ff didnt show there were news on eur today. I lost pips on these newsbreak
- ndsouz commented Jan 23, 2012
You think Iran is afghanistan? bomb the shit.. you mean kill women and children... Iran isnt a rouge nations... its just the jews in US and Israel who have 200 nukes who can nuke Iran that Iran needs to make nukes of its own to protect themselves ...
- ndsouz commented Jan 8, 2012
Short it... this month may see below 1.20
- ndsouz commented Jan 3, 2012
- ndsouz commented Dec 12, 2011
I wish Euro Collapse and currency splits. We will at-least have more pairs to trade.. french franks ... german dollars.... spanish pesos....italian pastas
- ndsouz commented Dec 9, 2011
Yes, but those rulers are dead. Now they are just fatso's who eat fish n chips.
- ndsouz commented Dec 6, 2011
- ndsouz commented Nov 28, 2011
Also Not to mention the fact that China and India account for half of the world's population. They are just emerging economies and not "Emerged" yet like the West. Just imagine a hypothetical figure like 10% unemployment in a nation of 1 billion ...
- ndsouz commented Nov 27, 2011
I think emerging econmies like India and China, should keep out of bailing europe or US, because it seems to be heading for bankruptcy and the funds are most probably going to be lost.
- Posts by Member Search: 'ndsouz'