- spivvster replied Feb 3, 2011
. GOne long. Could it be this simple and easy? probably not but i guess we'll find out
- spivvster replied Jan 17, 2011
Just my thoughts. In either scenario, we will most likely see an upward attempt
- spivvster replied Nov 16, 2010
Sold 1.6070. I'm really hoping it won't bounce again off this area we are currently at. Time will tell. TP5875
- spivvster replied Oct 7, 2010
If we bounce off the upper trendline (where the market is currently), there may be enough pressure to break the lower trendline. If this happens, i think we should see some significant selling.
- spivvster replied Sep 30, 2010
Maybe we already kind of broke out to the upside???? Im all in
- spivvster replied Jul 21, 2010
Unless we can close below that trendline, which seems to be fairly strong, i think we will most likely head up to the 38 retrace level.
- spivvster replied Jun 17, 2010
Looking at the weekly makes me feel the bear run isn't done yet. I feel we could possibly see 1.4-1.39 within 1-3 weeks. Our current bullish movement seems no different than prior retracements in the bear run from the 1.7 area. Bulls look weak. Also ...
- spivvster replied Jun 16, 2010
We could possibly have a head and shoulders in the making. Bulls, don't get your panties wet just yet. The 4840-4815 area may not seem like a significant level from looking at the current price action but it is very much a big deal. I don't think ...
- spivvster replied May 29, 2010
bear flags on the daily seem to be the key to this market.
- spivvster replied Mar 9, 2010
Not to go against the trend but I wonder if we are reaching a temporary bottom. Maybe she doesn't want to finish going down just yet. Just tryingto think outside the bun.
- spivvster replied Mar 1, 2010
Back in consolidation mode. Trade the small channel. make tons of pips.
- spivvster replied Feb 3, 2010
- spivvster replied Dec 11, 2009
feeling atleast 6000 next week