- Abdul2012 replied Sep 2, 2015
The EUR/USD fell today after the US Dollar pushes higher as China concerns ease, but tomorrow ECB will move the market.
- Abdul2012 replied Sep 1, 2015
The positive economic data in the Eurozone lifted the EUR/USD today too and i see that it will moves up this week.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 31, 2015
I agree with you on that, Because it should be some high volatility after that.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 21, 2015
The EUR/USD rose up and another 100 pip for today but the resistance level at 1.1377 rejected the pair's momentum . Happy weekend for you all and Vacation for me
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 20, 2015
The EUR/USD broke above the 1.1214 resistance level today and reached 1.1221, so i see that it has a chance to go higher tomorrow.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 19, 2015
The EUR/USD rose up 100 pips today and heading to 1.1214 resistance so fast.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 18, 2015
I see that the next level for he EUR/USD will be 1.1000, specially if the US dollar get enough support his week.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 17, 2015
The EUR/USD declined to day slowly but the support level at 1.1070 was strong enough to keep the pair about that level today.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 14, 2015
Low performance for the EUR/USD today and the pair still in the same range as yesterday, we will see what next week will bring to us.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 13, 2015
I see that there is still chance for he EUR/USD to continue the bullish trend as the pair kept over the support level at the 1.1098.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 12, 2015
The EUR/USD bounced in 3rd day of rising, from the resistance level at 1.2000 today, but i see that the dollar sell-off will continue.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 11, 2015
I am not sure that the EUR/USD will rise above the 1.1090 in the closed future.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 10, 2015
The EUR/USD rose up to1.1042 close to 100 pip and fell by the end of Monday over the 1.1000, what makes me feel that we will see more violate this week.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 7, 2015
Seems that the EUR/USD going to close this week closer to the opening point under the 1.1070 resistance, and the bearish trend won't last longer.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 5, 2015
The EUR/USD price rose from the 1.0850 resistance level today. and i think it is risky to open a position case the bearish is not clear yet.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 4, 2015
EUR/USD continue the bearish trend and next point will be the 1.0850 support after the 1.08950.
- Abdul2012 replied Aug 3, 2015
EUR/USD consolidate today in a narrow range, but we hope tomorrow to see some change in the pair position.
- Abdul2012 replied Jul 30, 2015
The US dollar remained high by the end of the day, expecting more bearish tomorrow too.
- Abdul2012 replied Jul 29, 2015
EUR/USD bearish today affected by the strong US dollar but bounce up from the 1.0980 level by the end of the day.
- Abdul2012 replied Jul 28, 2015
EUR/USD found strong resistance under the 1.1100 today, Let us see what is the US Fed Interest Rate Decision going to effect on the pair.