Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   Everything you need to get all round trader (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/995013-everything-you-need-to-get-all-round-trader)

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 5:55am | Post# 261

1 Attachment(s)
Next seeing this very smooth flow from min30 I like sell more. Just dont like to sell spot on the pivot, I waited for it to leave

I TP on the purple horizontal pink somewhere; should have just TP on the lows for the chart honestly(..)

I can imagin you bought the strong pop from pivot; I was tempted but just took profit seconds before. Seeing this strong pop from pivot not materializing is in fact very weak signal; look for the other direction in these cases. Its in fact one ofe the things I really like playing. I.e. the str/weak situation not paying of. Most of the time you get some very strong counter move

In strong trends looking for minor min1 divergence signals can be dangerous play; when you spot the beautifull flow from min30 it was time to look for the other site for some sell
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM30.png
Size: 49 KB

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 6:03am | Post# 262

1 Attachment(s)
Very nice bottom bounce now btw. From here just at fridays bottom; signal means a lot more to me

Didnt paly because of chatting now. Dont care also made 2 Dax trades, one was a beauty as well; allready called session ))
Click to Enlarge

Name: aGBPUSDM1.png
Size: 53 KB

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 8:28am | Post# 263

2 Attachment(s)
I did not forget my previous trade to close ad the Cable forum ))

Sold again, beauyifull signal; allready TP some

Dear that taste nice all together. Im skippping the American session, calling day )

Click to Enlarge

Name: xxGBPUSDM1.png
Size: 56 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: xxxxGBPUSDM1.png

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 8:39am | Post# 264

1 Attachment(s)
Both my entrees. Purple horizontals my TP spots. Both showing increased buyings/sellings reading the green and red color volume bars. It means significant more seller/buyers over some fixed amount off candles before. Not a coincidence often showing strong momentum, nice moments for scalpes

Also spotted the divergence RSI min15 chart including supportive candle; I showed pictute entree Cable forum
Click to Enlarge

Name: dddGBPUSDM1.png
Size: 69 KB

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 9:13am | Post# 265

Dear I wanted to stop 2 trades ago; everything tushing gold today; now really going. Last one publisehed on the Cable forum ))

Have a nice day all!

Dezil Jun 29, 2020 9:32am | Post# 266

Thank you for very interesting thread. You examples are very informative and helpful. Could you also post some loosing trades when you have some? This will be good to understand decision making process.

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 9:47am | Post# 267

3 Attachment(s)
Dear, forgot I was sitting here for the opening..

Just TP prevous lows level(last picture)

Click to Enlarge

Name: dSPX500M5.png
Size: 69 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ggSPX500M1.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: kkSPX500M5.png
Size: 62 KB

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 9:51am | Post# 268

Thank you for very interesting thread. You examples are very informative and helpful. Could you also post some loosing trades when you have some? This will be good to understand decision making process.

Sure, its not always whalhalla Hollanda; I mentioned some in the thread here and there.
Around news a skrewed some. Just no one today; Im really flyink ))

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 10:13am | Post# 269

2 Attachment(s)
Im trying very hard to screw something for you but I think I should go on and just call week after today

Strong flow at least going back to the pink; even more likely: its going back to the green 200DMA(second picture)

Dear..
Click to Enlarge

Name: ggSPX500M5.png
Size: 66 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: nSPX500M5.png
Size: 40 KB

Dezil Jun 29, 2020 10:21am | Post# 270

{quote} Sure, its not always whalhalla Hollanda; I mentioned some in the thread here and there. Around news a skrewed some. Just no one today; Im really flyink ))
Yes, it's difficult not to earn money trading GBP/USD today

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 11:02am | Post# 271

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes, it's difficult not to earn money trading GBP/USD today
Here you go than, especially for you; I thought it would pop back to the pivot at least; freaking just didnt hit me first TP(1pip)..

Now Im really tired; still beatifull day!!

Grabbing some nice bottle of Chardonnay

Click to Enlarge

Name: lGBPUSDM1.png
Size: 63 KB

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 11:10am | Post# 272

Dezil Jun 29, 2020 11:12am | Post# 273

{quote} Here you go than, especially for you; I thought it would pop back to the pivot at least; freaking just didnt hit me first TP(1pip).. Now Im really tired; still beatifull day!! Grabbing some nice bottle of Chardonnay {image}
Would you enter this trade without green volume bar confirmation? Volume is very very broker depending value in forex.

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 11:20am | Post# 274

{quote} Would you enter this trade without green volume bar confirmation? Volume is very very broker depending value in forex.
Without the green bar I would have also played this one because this short term str flows from min1 often reaching at least the first target nearby

Its not that your broker can fool you with these volume signals; sure not the more than averaged sellings/buyings bars

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 11:36am | Post# 275

2 Attachment(s)
From the weekly pivot than? Couldnt let go the chance.. Sure to the black. I made it up for the last loss..

Now just closed manually ))
Click to Enlarge

Name: hhGBPUSDM1.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: mmGBPUSDM1.png

Dezil Jun 29, 2020 11:54am | Post# 276

From the weekly pivot than? Couldnt let go the chance.. Sure to the black. I made it up for the last loss.. Now just closed manually )) {image} {image}
I see you move trades to BE very quickly. Do you have any special rules about moving to BE?

despichtt Jun 29, 2020 1:03pm | Post# 277

No, not specificly stuff to BE. Usually when I move it I also TP some(you're perhaps mistaken with the other one). Sometimes just playinhg a bit with the stops, like in the last one above wwhen there are no real targets in between and dont like skrew again one
Most of the time sealing profit after TP as well for the remainders

neilpryde Jun 29, 2020 3:55pm | Post# 278

Here you go for for DAX. First you could see clearly price was rejected from ema15min(green line) for some time. When it pushed through it just went to the ema30min(brown) and was rejected a couple of times just spot on {image}
Hello,
First of all, thanks for your effort to help us to learn to trade. I keep on following you. I really like to trade DAX because it is moving so nicely.
My only problem is the spread, when we trade it on M1, on MT4, the spread can eat our profit. My spread is about 200. How can you manage this issue ?
I know that there is no spread if we trade it on a Tradestation account, but for that one need huge capital.
Thanks
Sz

despichtt Jun 30, 2020 3:47am | Post# 279

{quote}the spread can eat our profit. My spread is about 200
Outside the better volume hours best not to play for these reasons. When you do, most cfd brokers will try eat your stops by widening spreads; just like thieves robbing you. From 0800h Berlin time spread should average less than 1.0; Im seeing 0.5 most of the time for Dax. Also spreadwidening not that much of an issue during regular market hours. Best to avoid Asian session; its louzy play anyway most of the times for scalpers. Only play this session for big gains and without stop; I know its not the best of advise but at least they cant rob by spread widening

When its all much worse than written above you should look for another broker; there are plenty out of there that have spreads like mentioned. All have issues, dont worry; there is something they call regulation but they dont check what they do on their serevers. Mine also you pay small commission but I dont care as long as Im seeing nice small spreads

GL!

despichtt Jun 30, 2020 11:29am | Post# 280

2 Attachment(s)
First I was short; I did cover small coins but netnet zero. It looked very strong correction south to the brown at least coming though

Next you see RSI breaking the TL; I feel confident gowing higher now. Sometimes its good to buy the highs allthough I dont really like. I got out far too early but no big deal at the end; nice trade. They turned on the algos again likely )

Its the strong looking situation not paying of at the first picture, countermove often powerfull. Ive been mentioning this before couple times

Also consumer confidence number suprise; I almost forgot. Was my trigger
Click to Enlarge

Name: ffSPX500M1.png
Click to Enlarge

Name: ccSPX500M1.png

© Forex Factory