Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Forex Scalping Strategy - Full Video Course (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/992322-forex-scalping-strategy-full-video-course)

Dino10 Apr 15, 2020 8:07am | Post# 41

{quote} That's a better win rate than me I hope that your trades a selective i.e. obvious divergence?
Hi zoheb1,Ya looking back i think i was a little aggressive and got lucky. I have to be more disciplined thanks.

krakovskaya Apr 15, 2020 10:28am | Post# 42

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Chris, I don't trade BCOUSD but a textbook example {image}
Can you explain why one shouldn't take a trade earlier (where hammer is)? There was a new low + divergence + nice bar at that moment.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 17 KB

zoheb01 Apr 17, 2020 5:14am | Post# 43

{quote} Can you explain why one shouldn't take a trade earlier (where hammer is)? There was a new low + divergence + nice bar at that moment. {image}
At the point you have circled, price just went into an oversold position. You have to wait for price to com out of oversold with regular bullish divergence.

I hope that makes sense

Dino10 Apr 17, 2020 10:33am | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
Bounce off support, 70-30 system
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURNZDiM5.png
Size: 70 KB

zoheb01 Apr 19, 2020 6:33am | Post# 45

I'm getting a lot of questions regarding when to enter the trade.

I've created the below video which shares how I enter divergence (regular and hidden). I got through my usual entry along with an advance technique using lower time frames to better time the market.

Inserted Video

scsstnt Apr 19, 2020 11:37am | Post# 46

Thank you Bro keep safe at home,your videos are so inspiring for any level of trader,thanks for the education.

cdk1212 Apr 19, 2020 12:23pm | Post# 47

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
I agree that Divergence can be a great tool to identify a change of direction, and there are many different indicators that help with the identification.
Here is a very good customizable indicator.

tks,
cdk
PZ_DivergenceLite.ex4

zoheb01 Apr 22, 2020 2:09pm | Post# 48

Thank you Bro keep safe at home,your videos are so inspiring for any level of trader,thanks for the education.
Thanks man appreciate it

zoheb01 Apr 22, 2020 2:10pm | Post# 49

Hi, I agree that Divergence can be a great tool to identify a change of direction, and there are many different indicators that help with the identification. Here is a very good customizable indicator. tks, cdk {file}
Thanks for this, looks useful. I will give it a try

Knortzsch Apr 22, 2020 3:05pm | Post# 50

Hi, I agree that Divergence can be a great tool to identify a change of direction, and there are many different indicators that help with the identification. Here is a very good customizable indicator. tks, cdk {file}
how to adjust the setting that its giving a pop up in chart when the divergence is happening?

zoheb01 May 17, 2020 10:57am | Post# 51

For those who haven't seen my confluence trading videos I'll link them below. This will help you identify better setups using the scalping strategy.

Video 1 - My checklist of technical indicators and analysis I check before placing a trade

Inserted Video

Video 2 - How you can use confluence trading with risk management to make an unprofitable trader profitable

Inserted Video

Any questions please let me know

zoheb01 May 25, 2020 6:08am | Post# 52

1 Attachment(s)
I've got a few PMs asking about divergence.

If the MACD does not show obvious divergence, then you can use another oscillator e.g. RSI or Stochastic to see signs of obvious divergence.

Look at the example below on the USD/CHF M1 chart this morning. Price making HH and the MACD was flat (so not obvious). However, adding the RSI shows obvious LH.

You can take the trade but it would be classified a GRADE C trade (see confluence video above) and risk would need to be adjusted. Using a grading system is useful for traders who like to be active in the market

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 75 KB

zoheb01 Jun 29, 2020 4:05pm | Post# 53

1 Attachment(s)
My EA took a couple of scalps today.

I should really let trades run for longer

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 118 KB

T4Trade Jun 29, 2020 7:32pm | Post# 54

DEAR ZOHEB,
please check in OGT MTF RSI,i m trying to change the arrow color. but when we change the time frame or to another pair,it changes color to default that is red and green.i want to keep any color of my choice,because there are so many red and green arrows on my chart.thanks

gian97 Jun 30, 2020 6:39am | Post# 55

To be scalping this strategy has too rare setups, in my opinion it would take less rigid rules
anyway, congratulations for sharing your work for free

zoheb01 Jun 30, 2020 4:39pm | Post# 56

DEAR ZOHEB, please check in OGT MTF RSI,i m trying to change the arrow color. but when we change the time frame or to another pair,it changes color to default that is red and green.i want to keep any color of my choice,because there are so many red and green arrows on my chart.thanks
Thanks for this. I've replicated your issue and it works fine for me when I change the TF or pair.

What may work is setup the chart how you want and save the template.

Hope it helps
Zoheb.

zoheb01 Jun 30, 2020 4:41pm | Post# 57

To be scalping this strategy has too rare setups, in my opinion it would take less rigid rules anyway, congratulations for sharing your work for free
Agreed. Less rigid rules will give more signals. I prefer to have more signals and then overlay other elements to determine the trade size.

Thanks for taking the time to watch my content, appreciate it.

Derekers Jul 1, 2020 9:14am | Post# 58

1 Attachment(s)
Quick Profiti already took half of it and hoping for the price move even lower
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusd-m1-amarkets-ltd.png
Size: 139 KB

zoheb01 Jul 27, 2020 6:08pm | Post# 59

Quick Profiti already took half of it and hoping for the price move even lower {image}
Amazing! Glad your finding the course helpful

© Forex Factory