Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/17-recycle-bin)
-   -   The Ultimate Guide To Forex Brokers (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/987254-the-ultimate-guide-to-forex-brokers)

FX2Life Mar 18, 2020 8:28am | Post# 1

The Ultimate Guide To Forex Brokers

Removed. Thank you.

GreatMe Mar 20, 2020 1:11pm | Post# 2

Interesting

Blad4 Mar 20, 2020 9:09pm | Post# 3

Who would be the brokers in the good list?

spatel522 Mar 21, 2020 1:06am | Post# 4

how do you rate interactive brokers? I have read that a lot of people dont like them.

FX2Life Mar 21, 2020 6:45am | Post# 5

Who would be the brokers in the good list?
I don't want to push anyone to any broker but I would go with IB or LMAX.

FX2Life Mar 21, 2020 6:47am | Post# 6

how do you rate interactive brokers? I have read that a lot of people dont like them.
I read the contrary.

You will always find people not liking something. IB's main problem for some people is the ECP, their plateform and others don't like their low leverage.

I would go with IB over any of the brokers above.

nim1984 Mar 21, 2020 11:50pm | Post# 7

what is the advantage of ECN over futures if ECN does not offer small sized lots?

And I saw that IBKR charges 1% fee for forex cfds, why would someone pay that and not just trade futures where the rollover is symmetric

FX2Life Mar 25, 2020 9:15am | Post# 8

what is the advantage of ECN over futures if ECN does not offer small sized lots? And I saw that IBKR charges 1% fee for forex cfd’s, why would someone pay that and not just trade futures where the rollover is symmetric
If you have the capital trade futures. If not, then build your capital up then switch to futures.

Seriously trading shouldnot be cheap. You should have enough capital to trade. Forget about entering the financial markets with a $200 deposit BS. You need capital. No less than $10k.
Retail FX brokers are offering low deposit amounts with crazy leverage because they are MMs who are targetting suckers with no money who want to be rich.

You can trade futures with IB.

ridge Mar 26, 2020 2:41pm | Post# 9

Thanks for your work very detailed ans accurate.

LosingAtFX Mar 29, 2020 6:39am | Post# 10

Good post! Is there such a thing as a reliable swap free broker, or is that just a fantasy? Failing that, do you know which broker charges the least amount of swap?

yokoten Mar 31, 2020 6:44am | Post# 11

All the points mentioned in the first post are valid. Karen Foo (among many others) said something along the same lines in her YouTube video dated 13 Jul 2018.

For me, to keep things simple - and focus on my trading instead - I only need to know whether I could make a deposit, make money trading, and withdraw (principal and profit). And to that end, Global Prime, FXPIG, and Interactive Brokers have served me well over the past six years. No, they are not perfect, but I don't go about looking for the holy grail either.

FX2Life Mar 31, 2020 8:37am | Post# 12

Good post! Is there such a thing as a reliable swap free broker, or is that just a fantasy? Failing that, do you know which broker charges the least amount of swap?
Any broker that is offering a swap free account is a market maker, it is your choice then if you want to trade with a market maker or not.
I really don't want to point any broker because I don't want to be accused of promoting anyone. This is something you have to research and it is relatively easy.

Alcopop Apr 3, 2020 11:08pm | Post# 13

Very informative, thank you.
Btw, how long have you been traded with Forex?

catmes Apr 4, 2020 2:00am | Post# 14

You have relied on being able to tell that they are market markers while brokers have always said that they are no dealing desk

Awasim Apr 4, 2020 8:58pm | Post# 15

My question is how brokers help us to make money with trading and what advice should be for a newbie when he Wants to choose a broker?

MQ17 Apr 5, 2020 4:44am | Post# 16

What about ADSS London? Anybody is using them?
https://www.adss.com/en/

FX2Life Apr 5, 2020 7:28am | Post# 17

My question is how brokers help us to make money with trading and what advice should be for a newbie when he Wants to choose a broker?
I outlined all the advise in this thread and even showed you why these brokers are not advisable to work with. You can deposit some money but not much in case they cheat.

FX2Life Apr 5, 2020 7:29am | Post# 18

You have relied on being able to tell that they are market markers while brokers have always said that they are no dealing desk
It doesn't matter what they say. They say that to fool you. If you followed the advise in this thread you will easily identify if they are truely ECN or a MM.

FX2Life Apr 5, 2020 7:30am | Post# 19

Very informative, thank you. Btw, how long have you been traded with Forex?
6 years.

syndicat Apr 5, 2020 7:39am | Post# 20

{quote} I outlined all the advise in this thread and even showed you why these brokers are not advisable to work with. You can deposit some money but not much in case they cheat.
Which brokers do you recommend working with in the forex market?
Or there are none?
I am aware of exchanges and futures.

© Forex Factory