Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   4 Hour System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=980314)

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 5:04pm | Post# 21

Guys for me valuechartarrows also dont show any dots
I have checked the valuechartarrows indicator and had no issues with it working. Not sure if it is something in your settings. Make sure the dll imports is checked.

kasrafx Feb 13, 2020 5:15pm | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
I got this message when I loaded the valluechartarrows ind.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2020-02-14_0142.png
Size: 29 KB

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 5:43pm | Post# 23

I got this message when I loaded the valluechartarrows ind. {image}
Kasrafx, all I can say is make sure the indicators are in the indicators folders. Guys if your having issues loading the indicators I assure that they are working correctly on my platform. Please do not turn this thread into questions about how to load indicators. Please pm me and I will try to assist you as best as I can.

juhanimi Feb 13, 2020 6:53pm | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like you need this one too,..

value chart - averages 1.2.ex4

kalawe Feb 13, 2020 8:25pm | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
I got this message when I loaded the valluechartarrows ind. {image}
valluechartarrows need this indi to work.
value chart - averages 1.2.ex4

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 8:29pm | Post# 26

Looks like you need this one too,.. {file}
Your absolutely right juhanimi. I had missed that indicator when I was adding them. You will now find that indicator on the first post. This should fix the black dot not appearing for some users.

septell Feb 13, 2020 8:44pm | Post# 27

Long entry {image}
Dear.
Where is the Quantum blue box?

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 8:56pm | Post# 28

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Dear. Where is the Quantum blue box?
You can change the boxs to whichever color you like, I had changed mine to yellow to be able to see the black dot better when it was above/below the candle.
Click to Enlarge

Name: quantum.PNG
Size: 19 KB

zer2008 Feb 13, 2020 11:06pm | Post# 29

After I look back on the chart, I saw the signal appear around 1 time per month or more. Is it correct?

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 11:19pm | Post# 30

After I look back on the chart, I saw the signal appear around 1 time per month or more. Is it correct?
I would say that is a fair assumption. If you want more signals you can use the 1 hour tf, they just have times of longer drawdown and arent as accurate.

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 11:48pm | Post# 31

Does everyone see the power of these reversal indicators together they are incredibly accurate, Im still surprised myself at how well they work. It would be great to work together, if anyone has coding capabilities to turn this system into a cash cow by producing an EA that can enter the first signal and then re-enter again on the sma_justin arrow by compounding the lot sizing if the first signal doesnt go directly into profit.

I am working on my end with a coder but it is going to cost me a fair amount of flow to get this coded.

kasrafx Feb 14, 2020 2:16am | Post# 32

My problem rectified by loading the value chart-averages ind. Thanks everybody for your help.

dokopy Feb 14, 2020 3:25am | Post# 33

The number of signals can be four times higher. Or the same signals can be confirmed multiple times. It is necessary to use four brokers with different times close to H4. For example, GMT, GMT + 1, GMT + 2, GMT + 3.

bigpipin1 Feb 14, 2020 2:17pm | Post# 34

I will start posting my trades starting next week. I'm looking at entering on both the 1 hour and 4 hr tf. It would be nice to see others joining along with their signals. Proof that the system works helps everyone stay motivated including myself.

SputnikX Feb 14, 2020 2:37pm | Post# 35

I will start posting my trades starting next week. I'm looking at entering on both the 1 hour and 4 hr tf. It would be nice to see others joining along with their signals. Proof that the system works helps everyone stay motivated including myself.
Count me in.

Waddah Feb 16, 2020 4:14am | Post# 36

it looks interesting ,thanks for sharing .... count me in

Dreadlocks Feb 16, 2020 7:36am | Post# 37

count me in looking forward

bigpipin1 Feb 16, 2020 9:00pm | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
eurhuf long 1 hr tf
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurhuf.PNG
Size: 24 KB

bigpipin1 Feb 16, 2020 9:55pm | Post# 39

Any one else getting any 1 hour or 4 hour signals? Or the same signal as the one posted? If we post our wins and losses then we can all learn from one another. The entry was a bit late but I expect it to go into a further profit, If another blue arrow paints I will enter another long. This allows us to get in at a better price while still holding the original signal.

bigpipin1 Feb 17, 2020 12:45am | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
cadchf 1h short
Click to Enlarge

Name: cadchf.PNG
Size: 26 KB

© Forex Factory