Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   4 Hour System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=980314)

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 1:18pm | Post# 1

4 Hour System

8 Attachment(s)
Hi all to whom venture onto this thread. I have a few indicators that I have scrambled together from throughout this factory that are not mine, can't for the life of me remember the creators names but thank you to them.

Its a very simple system I trade it on the 4 hour tf. I find other tf's arent as profitable, please dont ask for stats as everyone's results may differ.

Long entry:

sma_justin blue arrow paints

Quantum blue box paints

Valuechartsarrow1 black dot paints

When all 3 indicators paint at the same time on the closing of the bar place a long entry.

Short entry:

sma_justin red arrow paints

quantum red box paints

Valuechartarrow1 black dot paints

When all 3 indicators paint at the same time on the closing of the bar place a short entry.

Stoploss:

You choose whether you want one or not.

I take no responsibility for gains or losses, trade at your own risk.

Thats it, very simple system.

Please if you have anything negative to say or you just dont like the system just move on. I work full time so I will periodically pop in and respond.

Examples to come shortly
Quantum.ex4
Quantum.mq4
SMA CrossOver_Justin.ex4
SMA CrossOver_Justin.mq4
valuechartsarrows1.ex4
value chart - averages 1.2.ex4
Symbol changer profit display v3.ex4
4hour.tpl

matthew89 Feb 12, 2020 1:43pm | Post# 2

Can you upload the template file please?

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 1:56pm | Post# 3

Can you upload the template file please?
No problem when im home later I can attach the template.

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 2:13pm | Post# 4

If anyone has the skills to make a multi chart alert with with visual and audio when all 3 indicators are inline, that way it would stop us from having to jump around to each currency when alert comes up. Maybe have the option of getting alerts for the daily Tf as well just to test. This would be greatly appreciated!

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 3:53pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
As requested. template
4hour.tpl

matthew89 Feb 12, 2020 3:56pm | Post# 6

As requested. template {file}
Thanks matey

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 3:58pm | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
Long entry
Click to Enlarge

Name: LONG.PNG
Size: 31 KB

bigpipin1 Feb 12, 2020 3:58pm | Post# 8

{quote} Thanks matey
No problem!

Ashwani Feb 13, 2020 1:07am | Post# 9

valuechartsarrows1 indicator not working and also hang mt4 please upload working indicator.

kasrafx Feb 13, 2020 5:36am | Post# 10

valuechartsarrows1 indicator not working and also hang mt4 please upload working indicator.

I have the same problem

SputnikX Feb 13, 2020 5:47am | Post# 11

It works here. Signals seem to be very accurate, although very rare.

ChicagoRob Feb 13, 2020 7:28am | Post# 12

Yup, not seeing a black dot print on the chart

vishal1221 Feb 13, 2020 8:49am | Post# 13

Hi all to whom venture onto this thread. I have a few indicators that I have scrambled together from throughout this factory that are not mine, can't for the life of me remember the creators names but thank you to them. Its a very simple system I trade it on the 4 hour tf. I find other tf's arent as profitable, please dont ask for stats as everyone's results may differ. Long entry: sma_justin blue arrow paints Quantum blue box paints Valuechartsarrow1 black dot paints When all 3 indicators paint at the same time on the closing of the bar place a...
Thanks for shearing .
I have suggestion that if any one can help to convert this Indicator On auto Trade (EA).
That can help to grow account while you miss any manual Entry.

Thanks In Advance

bigbadbarry Feb 13, 2020 8:54am | Post# 14

anyone got any issues with their chart also frozen?

Thanks

Zeve Feb 13, 2020 9:26am | Post# 15

it freezes my mt4

AdamEgWhite Feb 13, 2020 9:27am | Post# 16

it freezes my mt4
me too

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 10:32am | Post# 17

2 Attachment(s)
Im not sure why the Valuechartsarrow1 isnt working for some of you but here it is again. If its freezing your mt4 try using using this multichart indicato called symbol changer instead of loading it on every chart, could be overloading. Let me know if it helps
Symbol changer profit display v3.ex4
valuechartsarrows1.ex4

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 10:41am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks for shearing . I have suggestion that if any one can help to convert this Indicator On auto Trade (EA). That can help to grow account while you miss any manual Entry. Thanks In Advance
Your very welcome, I agree seeing some sort of semi automated would be nice, having the option of using both an ea if some prefer but I like to still manually place the trades. If the candle after the main signal does not go into profit you could always use the sma_justin arrow to get into the trade at a better price. Let me show an example.
Click to Enlarge

Name: secondentry.PNG
Size: 36 KB

sakultrader Feb 13, 2020 1:39pm | Post# 19

Guys for me valuechartarrows also dont show any dots

bigpipin1 Feb 13, 2020 1:51pm | Post# 20

Guys for me valuechartarrows also dont show any dots
When I get home I will reattach that indicator to my chart and see if I get the same issue. Im not in front of my computer but you may need to check the dll box when you open the indicator. I will advise shortly.

© Forex Factory