Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Only Scalping strategies (Team work) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=976109)

gharti Feb 7, 2020 6:37am | Post# 81

Is it really effective for all traders? I am a new trader. I want to know how to make profit by taking low risk. please anyone help me.
Keep on searching, studying and testing you will get it.

clemmo17 Feb 7, 2020 3:05pm | Post# 82

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my teamwork contribution. I'm trying to get a TE to go with this but it's not connecting at the moment. If I can get it to work it will show up in my profile later.
DashingDiamondback.ex4

gharti Feb 8, 2020 5:36am | Post# 83

Sorry couldn't understand, could you explain about TE?

gharti Feb 9, 2020 4:32am | Post# 84

now i got it what TE it is trade explorer got to know when i visited your post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=964886 thanks for this ea, should we use default settings, any specific tf or currency pair?

gharti Feb 9, 2020 5:44am | Post# 85

1 Attachment(s)
Hi clemmo, here is the ea with changes as you described, pls guys check with different settings, backtest and give your resultes. in input, GAP is for the difference of pips between support/resistance and pending order.
RE1version2.ex4

FarizAfaf Feb 9, 2020 10:16pm | Post# 86

Hi fellow traders, I have full time to write EAs so anybody who has scalping strategy, pls reply here and i will create ea and upload here. Why m doing this because i am looking for something in tf m1, m5 15 or max hr 1 with small tp and sl. Please make sure strategy should not have too many rules (complex) or indicator written by somebody else. Being honest, i m not an expert coder. I firmly believe that the indis are in mt4/mt5 have enough potential if used properly. Thanks
So gharti, I came up with an idea... an engulfing candlestick ea... so the rules is:

1. If there's a bearish or bullish engulfing candlestick, take the trade
2. Put the stop loss at the low or the high of the candlestick depending on long or short position
3. Put a limit or stop order at the high or the low of the candlestick (this is the problem, it could be a stop or a limit order depending on the present price right? cmiiw please hehe)
4. R:R is 1:1
5. The filter is, if candlestick is above ema 30 and sma 100, then only take bullish engulfing for long position
6. If candlestick is below ema 30 and sma 100, then only take bearish engulfing for short position
7. If candlestick is in-between two of those moving averages, then don't take the trade

Trade on 15 minute chart. This is not a perfect technique for sure, I love critics

clemmo17 Feb 10, 2020 12:44am | Post# 87

now i got it what TE it is trade explorer got to know when i visited your post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=964886 thanks for this ea, should we use default settings, any specific tf or currency pair?
You just need to make sure the pairs are uncorrelated (as much as possible). The entries are not super-smart, but it works by mean reversion.

ehinomenmh Feb 10, 2020 11:46am | Post# 88

1 Attachment(s)
Hi gharti

could you pls look at attached file and see if you can code the logic to EA

Thanks
ea1code.pdf

gharti Feb 11, 2020 5:17am | Post# 89

{quote} So gharti, I came up with an idea... an engulfing candlestick ea... so the rules is: 1. If there's a bearish or bullish engulfing candlestick, take the trade 2. Put the stop loss at the low or the high of the candlestick depending on long or short position 3. Put a limit or stop order at the high or the low of the candlestick (this is the problem, it could be a stop or a limit order depending on the present price right? cmiiw please hehe) 4. R:R is 1:1 5. The filter is, if candlestick is above ema 30 and sma 100, then only take bullish engulfing...
Hi Fariz, no issue if this is not perfect we are here to find out something good, let me try to create ea based on this and hope for the best.

gharti Feb 11, 2020 5:19am | Post# 90

Hi gharti could you pls look at attached file and see if you can code the logic to EA Thanks {image}
Hi Enhinomenmh, thanks for bringing this, let me go through it, cannot assure you bro as it seems very complex , will take good amount of time.

gharti Feb 11, 2020 5:52am | Post# 91

Hi gharti could you pls look at attached file and see if you can code the logic to EA Thanks {image}
just finished with your pdf, most of the trading conditions are too complex try asking from experience professional coder, being honest, don't want give you fake hope from my end. Best of luck.

ehinomenmh Feb 11, 2020 5:53am | Post# 92

thanks for been honest

gharti Feb 11, 2020 5:54am | Post# 93

just finished with your pdf, most of the trading conditions are too complex specific (ALL PLATFORM) all platform uses different languages. try asking from experience professional coder, being honest, don't want give you fake hope from my end. Best of luck.

Teslimef Feb 16, 2020 7:49pm | Post# 94

{quote} Keep on searching, studying and testing you will get it.
Hello gharti I want to to create a scalping on both 1 min and 5min using fractals indicator that will take a buy position if the fractals is pointing down and take a sell position if the fractals is pointing down, and take profit when the first fractal appear. and stop loss of 30 pips

gharti Feb 18, 2020 3:25am | Post# 95

{quote} Hello gharti I want to to create a scalping on both 1 min and 5min using fractals indicator that will take a buy position if the fractals is pointing down and take a sell position if the fractals is pointing down, and take profit when the first fractal appear. and stop loss of 30 pips
Hi, fractals do repent the arrows disappear frequently you can check in lower time frames .

ShanA Feb 18, 2020 4:13am | Post# 96

Have you ever followed BBMA strategy ?
great potential to create awesome EA
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=724759

clemmo17 Feb 18, 2020 11:02am | Post# 97

1 Attachment(s)
Hi clemmo, here is the ea with changes as you described, pls guys check with different settings, backtest and give your resultes. in input, GAP is for the difference of pips between support/resistance and pending order. {file}
Hi Gharti,
I finally had a chance to do some testing. It's very interesting. However I am getting frequent orderSend error 130 on every instrument if I set the gap < 50. And then if I set gap >= 50 it places no trades. Is it my error?

If it is because of my broker's policy (not allowing pending orders to be too near price) then is it possible to use virtual levels and place market orders when they are broken?

update: Even with the errors I get the same profit curves on different instruments which is a good sign; it means the results are probably not caused by overfitting, though it could still simply be good luck.Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 14 KB

clemmo17 Feb 18, 2020 11:03am | Post# 98

1 Attachment(s)
Also I found a bug in the Diamondback EA, will post a fix here.
DDiamondbkv5.ex4

gharti Feb 19, 2020 5:50am | Post# 99

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} So gharti, I came up with an idea... an engulfing candlestick ea... so the rules is: 1. If there's a bearish or bullish engulfing candlestick, take the trade 2. Put the stop loss at the low or the high of the candlestick depending on long or short position 3. Put a limit or stop order at the high or the low of the candlestick (this is the problem, it could be a stop or a limit order depending on the present price right? cmiiw please hehe) 4. R:R is 1:1 5. The filter is, if candlestick is above ema 30 and sma 100, then only take bullish engulfing...
Hi here is t he ea pls back test and let us know
engEA.mq4

gharti Feb 19, 2020 5:52am | Post# 100

Have you ever followed BBMA strategy ? great potential to create awesome EA https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=724759
BBMA indeed looks like fantastic strategy, however, also needs extreme high leval of coding due to deep market analysis is required and many terms too. hope some day will be able to figure out.

© Forex Factory