Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Only Scalping strategies (Team work) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=976109)

gharti Jan 22, 2020 3:40am | Post# 1

Hi fellow traders,

I have full time to write EAs so anybody who has scalping strategy, pls reply here and i will create ea and upload here. Why m doing this because i am looking for something in tf m1, m5 15 or max hr 1 with small tp and sl.

Please make sure strategy should not have too many rules (complex) or indicator written by somebody else. Being honest, i m not an expert coder.

I firmly believe that the indis are in mt4/mt5 have enough potential if used properly.

Thanks

jair Jan 22, 2020 5:42am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Hi fellow traders, I have full time to write EAs so anybody who has scalping strategy, pls reply here and i will create ea and upload here. Why m doing this because i am looking for something in tf m1, m5 15 or max hr 1 with small tp and sl. Please make sure strategy should not have too many rules (complex) or indicator written by somebody else. Being honest, i m not an expert coder. I firmly believe that the indis are in mt4/mt5 have enough potential if used properly. Thanks
Hello Gharti !!
This is exactly you want, just default indicators from mt4, take a look......

Vtm uses 4 general conditions for secure entry:
1 - Candles must to be above or bellow the 48 MA (Yellow line)
2 - Candles must to break the middle of bollinger bands
3 - Macd must to be above or bellow zero level;
4 - ADX must to be above 25 level
* That's it was in the video, but it's not enough to answer about stop loss, take profit, conter trend and management risk........
Attached Image (click to enlarge)
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...1&d=1578481631

About Ma, Yes you can put buy order below Ma, since the midlle band are broke, macd above level and adx above 25.
So, about SL, I think you can consider put SL right after macd lines cross......
Attached Image (click to enlarge)
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...1&d=1578653098
Attached File
VTM 1.tpl

gharti Jan 22, 2020 6:19am | Post# 3

Thanks Jair, lemme create ea based on given conditions, will get back to you within hours.

forex baraka Jan 22, 2020 7:09am | Post# 4

{quote} Hello Gharti !! This is exactly you want, just default indicators from mt4, take a look...... Vtm uses 4 general conditions for secure entry: 1 - Candles must to be above or bellow the 48 MA (Yellow line) 2 - Candles must to break the middle of bollinger bands 3 - Macd must to be above or bellow zero level; 4 - ADX must to be above 25 level * That's it was in the video, but it's not enough to answer about stop loss, take profit, conter trend and management risk........ Attached Image (click to enlarge) https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...1&d=1578481631...
hi jair, the template does not work. can you pls upload again. thankyou. gharti, look forward to seeing your EA based on jair's strategy.
cheers

jair Jan 22, 2020 9:22am | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hi jair, the template does not work. can you pls upload again. thankyou. gharti, look forward to seeing your EA based on jair's strategy. cheers
Hello Gharti!! Forgive me....it's for mt5, now for mt4....tks!
VTM.tpl

gharti Jan 23, 2020 12:22am | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Hi jair,

The ea is already created in below link

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12706555

There is no point to create same ea. Moreover, about 13 ema speaker did not say anything and when it was asked, to admir, his reply was (I wrote you a letter in the mailbox). Meaning something important is missing. i created ea but removed ADX because with adx ea has to wait for tooo long time to be valid all parameters since this strategy has already many conditions.

Did backtest since 2017 with default settings and ea gave positive result but not what m looking for.
vtm.mq5

jair Jan 23, 2020 5:10am | Post# 7

Hi jair, The ea is already created in below link https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12706555 There is no point to create same ea. Moreover, about 13 ema speaker did not say anything and when it was asked, to admir, his reply was (I wrote you a letter in the mailbox). Meaning something important is missing. i created ea but removed ADX because with adx ea has to wait for tooo long time to be valid all parameters since this strategy has already many conditions. Did backtest since 2017 with default settings and ea...
Great job Gharti! Tks so much for your efforts!

gharti Jan 23, 2020 5:36am | Post# 8

Hi, thanks to you too,

What i m actually looking is, a system which generate 20-50 trades per day per pair. even winning ratio 50-50 will work. The ideas is, lets say EA on 5 pairs trades 200 trades per day, we are not hoping to get any profit (or barely very few but ea at least must give 50-50 ratio, more than 50 win is better) however, real earning would be from forex rebate.

If you trade with slandered lot and get 1 dollar per trade, at the end of the day you get $200.

I understand this is not exactly way of trading but eventually all traders target is Money.

However, if someone give strategy which generate decent return, rebate is not required.

Hi all looking forward your strategies.

Rudrax Jan 23, 2020 5:59am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
hiii guys...
i dont know whats wrong with this as there are no candlesticks in my chart....
can anyone help me out please
Click to Enlarge

Name: vtm.png
Size: 20 KB

4fxonly Jan 23, 2020 7:16am | Post# 10

... real earning would be from forex rebate. If you trade with slandered lot and get 1 dollar per trade, at the end of the day you get $200...
Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought that rebate is money you get back after spending it... Practically it's like a discount you get on the expenses you pay to your broker, but surely not a gain. In your example you don't get 1 dollar per trade, you rather save it!...

forex baraka Jan 23, 2020 7:21am | Post# 11

Hi jair, The ea is already created in below link https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12706555 There is no point to create same ea. Moreover, about 13 ema speaker did not say anything and when it was asked, to admir, his reply was (I wrote you a letter in the mailbox). Meaning something important is missing. i created ea but removed ADX because with adx ea has to wait for tooo long time to be valid all parameters since this strategy has already many conditions. Did backtest since 2017 with default settings and ea...
HI, CAN YOU MAKE AN ea FOR mt4 PLEASE? THANKYOU

forex baraka Jan 23, 2020 7:23am | Post# 12

hi gharti, can you please post the mt4 EA that is profitable. thankyou

gharti Jan 23, 2020 7:45am | Post# 13

{quote} Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought that rebate is money you get back after spending it... Practically it's like a discount you get on the expenses you pay to your broker, but surely not a gain. In your example you don't get 1 dollar per trade, you rather save it!...
You pay lets say 10 dollar (spread+commission) for one standard lot. You opened ac directly you get nothing. your ac opened through rebate provider (middle man we can say) you get something back. either rebate man pays to your ac or broker at the end of month put earned rebates in both case you take away some Dolores which is not if you get connected to your broker directly.

forex baraka Jan 23, 2020 7:46am | Post# 14

{quote} You pay lets say 10 dollar (spread+commission) for one standard lot. You opened ac directly you get nothing. your ac opened through rebate provider (middle man we can say) you get something back. either rebate man pays to your ac or broker at the end of month put earned rebates in both case you take away some Dolores which is not if you get connected to your broker directly.
gharti, can you post the EA for mt4 pls thanks

gharti Jan 23, 2020 8:00am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
hi gharti, can you please post the mt4 EA that is profitable. thankyou
That is what m looking here

By the way i created one which works fine with gbp usd but return are around 50% yearly and best tf is h1 do beacktest and let me know if it works fine with lower tf and other pairs.

below is ea
MoneyMakingMachine.mq4

gharti Jan 23, 2020 8:03am | Post# 16

{quote} gharti, can you post the EA for mt4 pls thanks
which ea you talking about?

gringo2019 Jan 23, 2020 8:08am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
Jair,

I took the liberty of modifying your VTM Template. Changed MACD settings for mor specific curvature, added RSI and changed the ADX and RSI settings to 10. The green and red vertical lines show a great trade over the last few days, 50 and 55 pips each. Great Template, CliffClick to Enlarge

Name: MT4 Setup.jpg
Size: 249 KB

forex baraka Jan 23, 2020 8:15am | Post# 18

{quote} That is what m looking here By the way i created one which works fine with gbp usd but return are around 50% yearly and best tf is h1 do backtest and let me know if it works fine with lower tf and other pairs. below is ea {file}
gharti, thanks for that. i have changed the inputs to tp 1 = 10 pips, tp 2 = 20pips and breakeven at 30pips. i have put it in a live account just now on the 1 hour on gbpusd trading 0.10 lot. i will see what happens and let you know. if it is profitable, i will do a back test and let you know. if it is a loser, i will not do the back test but i will let you know. i am going to use this as a scalper. just 10 pips @ 10 per pip, 100gbp per day. a few scalps a day and you could be earning 40-500 per day.

SuperPip Jan 23, 2020 8:17am | Post# 19

{quote} You pay lets say 10 dollar (spread+commission) for one standard lot. You opened ac directly you get nothing. your ac opened through rebate provider (middle man we can say) you get something back. either rebate man pays to your ac or broker at the end of month put earned rebates in both case you take away some Dolores which is not if you get connected to your broker directly.
https://fxdailyreport.com/forex-rebates/

gharti Jan 23, 2020 8:33am | Post# 20

{quote} gharti, thanks for that. i have changed the inputs to tp 1 = 10 pips, tp 2 = 20pips and breakeven at 30pips. i have put it in a live account just now on the 1 hour on gbpusd trading 0.10 lot. i will see what happens and let you know. if it is profitable, i will do a back test and let you know. if it is a loser, i will not do the back test but i will let you know. i am going to use this as a scalper. just 10 pips @ 10 per pip, 100gbp per day. a few scalps a day and you could be earning 40-500 per day.

Hey baraka,

did you put ea on real ac really!!!

Look when i say 50% return per year with the settings tf h1 tp1 50 tp2 100 breakeven 44 atr 2 it gave 50% with 20% dd gpu usd.

breakeven not stop loss i think you misunderstood. The ATR is stop loss

when i backtested in low it was not good. Bro pls check on demo first. there is no hurry

© Forex Factory