Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Mindful Trading PV (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=973875)

vivaldi2 Jan 13, 2020 11:35am | Post# 81

{quote} Still going up this one.
This system needs patience ...

mizi123 Jan 13, 2020 12:18pm | Post# 82

{quote} Still going up this one.
These is the mistake of these system if i can say these!!

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 12:28pm | Post# 83

{quote} These is the mistake of these system if i can say these!!
Mizi,
Kind request to look again at post #1. I did put a minor change, i.e. WE DO NOT NEED PIVOTS HERE. It is just our point of reference.
If you follow strictly the way of conduct i.e. Exactly starting from point 1 until point 5 you WILL experience fenomenal change.
My approach has nothing to do with Davit's, you can easily drop pivots, no big deal.
Try to put an effort first for a certain period of time, then share your experience, otherwise you waste your time here.
Thank You.

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 12:31pm | Post# 84

Guys,
Let us be positive and constructive. This kind of attitude will definately brings us far more profit than looking around and doing actually nothing.
Thank You

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 12:44pm | Post# 85

The order of conduct. I'll try to expalain a little bit more....
Our number 1, so the thing we start with, and only, this is KINDNESS. That means we start from ourselves, we treat ourselves in a kind way, we love ourselves, we are grateful to ourselves, we are thankful to ourselves for EVERYTHING. This attitude allows us to grow, develop, become a better version of ourselves; it is like fertilizer for the soil of our mind. Afterwards we approach in the same other people and events. This daily habit will bring tremendous changes to our life.

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 4:41pm | Post# 86

1 Attachment(s)
The_Strangest_Secret_By_Earl_Nightingale.pdf

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 4:45pm | Post# 87

1 Attachment(s)
TDAGeneric_NAM_01142020.pdf

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 10:28pm | Post# 88

It is funny how you perceive, read and understand it...
Are you trying to tell me that Davit owns Price Action?? Here we pay attention to Price/Volume, based on my PROPIETARY indicator - the First DIFFERENCE.
Do commonly used indicators like daily open, pivots can not be mentioned in another trading approach, serving as a reference point, and actually not important for the system itself, and what more important one does not make any decission upon them-the second DIFFERENCE. Are you trying to tell me that paying attention to Fundamentals is propietary based or is it distinction between novice and experianced trader?? Why haven't you noticed my own method for finding where the money is with the help of COT data?? - the third DIFFERENCE. Why haven't you mentioned my statistic approach private way of calculation-the fourth DIFFERENCE. Why havent' you noticed the order of importance, of conduct in this system which is unique - the fifth DIFFERENCE. Why haven't you mentioned that I clearly said in the first post that my system trading decision has NOTHING to do with pivots ?? I do NOT trade or make any of the trading decission based on them! I can easily forget it, no big deal at all.

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 10:32pm | Post# 89

For evryone geniuely interested in this Trading system:
IT HAS ZERO CONNECTION TO PIVOTS !! Period.
I remove that calculation indicator (commonly used by traders) as a refrence point. WE DO NOT NEED IT HERE.
Thank you Swede !

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 10:49pm | Post# 90

To all FF members and Twee,

It was a really nice experience here in the Forum.
I have learned a lot which I'm very thankful for.
Twee, please remove my thread and cancell my membership account.
Thank You.
Bye

hellsbells Jan 14, 2020 1:47am | Post# 91

I think it's so sad that threads can shut down so soon after starting up. It's actually an indication of some toxicity in FF. I guarantee Mike actually had something worthwhile to share . Sorry Mike, hope you're ok. Never let FF get to you, hot tip for all.

H

Oracheal Jan 14, 2020 3:56am | Post# 92

Fundamentals combined with technical for me is the way to go in trading forex. Sorry to see this drama playing out. I would really love to see how you make use of volume (This i have never use). If you change your mind, i will be right here to learn.

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 9:29am | Post# 93

To all FF members and Twee, It was a really nice experience here in the Forum. I have learned a lot which I'm very thankful for. Twee, please remove my thread and cancell my membership account. Thank You. Bye

do you know Andersen's tale The Emperor's New Clothes? You've proven that the king is naked and his system is shit with pips. If you feel like talking about a real system, maybe write a few words here.

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 10:07am | Post# 94

1 Attachment(s)
For example. Is it a system or mere naivety of a child? if something goes up it will go down. Applause for naivety.

loyal trol david bunbincka.

Do you want to demolish a real account? Trade what bubincka and davit.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDH1.png
Size: 48 KB

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 10:46am | Post# 95

1 Attachment(s)
super guru and his rules. what the fuck is that? Where are the pivot? Where's the rules? There is no. Only the rumble of a haunted psychopath.
Click to Enlarge

Name: frage.png
Size: 350 KB

adrazz Jan 14, 2020 10:57am | Post# 96

super guru and his rules. what the fuck is that? Where are the pivot? Where's the rules? There is no. Only the rumble of a haunted psychopath. {image}
Lol it is true, Davit has a mini cult!! lol

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 11:10am | Post# 97

{quote} Lol it is true, Davit has a mini cult!! lol

Davit has created a sect of followers based on the fact that he sees a lot of pip. This is a sect that has nothing of real trade

adrazz Jan 14, 2020 11:16am | Post# 98

{quote} Davit has created a sect of followers based on the fact that he sees a lot of pip. This is a sect that has nothing of real trade
I have kind of gathered that, Davits thread doesn't really teach much at all, if he was that good he would be trading full time instead of working 2 jobs.

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 11:30am | Post# 99

{quote} I have kind of gathered that, Davits thread doesn't really teach much at all, if he was that good he would be trading full time instead of working 2 jobs.

I don't care for Davit and his ego. There are many psychopaths in the world. What's wrong with this trend. Teaches people bad habits.

jarfx05 Jan 14, 2020 12:45pm | Post# 100

1 Attachment(s)
let's reverse the question. Do you want a psychopath to direct your bicycle?

psycho Davit

Click to Enlarge

Name: ps.png
Size: 321 KB

© Forex Factory