Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Mindful Trading PV (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=973875)

MikiMax Jan 12, 2020 10:09am | Post# 61

Initially template did not bring any indicator in chart so I inserted indicator myself. is this chart per your indicator and template? if so how Should I interpret it? what are those rectangles and numbers? {image}
Please go to post #1 and read the rules.
To be able to post here, one is kindly asked to accept the rules by a reply post ' I accept the rules'.

MikiMax Jan 12, 2020 10:12am | Post# 62

1 Attachment(s)
CEF Calendar-Events-Fundamentals
Click to Enlarge

Name: CEF WEEK 13-17 JANUARY 2020.JPG
Size: 308 KB

MikiMax Jan 12, 2020 3:17pm | Post# 63

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: COT_WEEK_13-17 JAN 2020.JPG
Size: 193 KB

hellsbells Jan 12, 2020 3:36pm | Post# 64

Hi MikiMax,

Looks like you have plenty of thoughts and ideas and info to share, and I'm glad you're emphasising the no personal attacks, be respectful stance. I'm approaching my trading slightly differently at the moment, and as I said fundamental analysis is my weakness. I am interested to watch and learn but if I don't contribute further for a while it's because I'm on a slightly different path. The analogy that came to me is that you have started a party with an open policy, but it's strictly formal and I'm wearing casual, or it's vegetarian, and I brought meat. Good luck to you, and if I can contribute appropriately in the future I will! Interested to see how it evolves
Cheers h

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 2:31am | Post# 65

Hi MikiMax, Looks like you have plenty of thoughts and ideas and info to share, and I'm glad you're emphasising the no personal attacks, be respectful stance. I'm approaching my trading slightly differently at the moment, and as I said fundamental analysis is my weakness. I am interested to watch and learn but if I don't contribute further for a while it's because I'm on a slightly different path. The analogy that came to me is that you have started a party with an open policy, but it's strictly formal and I'm wearing casual, or it's vegetarian,...
Hi Hellen,
I appreciate your kind comments. I'd rather say I started party with an open and free mind, however, free from anarchy, or better said with a proper way of conduct tested over the years Keeping my fingers crossed for you, regards Mike

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 6:09am | Post# 66

1 Attachment(s)
AUDCAD short
Attachment 3527710
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCAD_Trade6.JPG
Size: 381 KB

vijiragavan Jan 13, 2020 6:37am | Post# 67

example from this week I think pretty self explanatory regarding crucial pivots areas and the volume around them {image}
if you could explain further about this indicator then that might be really useful

Lawnman Jan 13, 2020 6:50am | Post# 68

1 Attachment(s)
Short EG
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH1DavitsPivots.png
Size: 52 KB

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 6:55am | Post# 69

{quote} if you could explain further about this indicator then that might be really useful
1. First things first - accept the rules
2. This is a thread for serious traders, certainly not for novice one looking for a magic indicator.
Thank you

vijiragavan Jan 13, 2020 7:03am | Post# 70

{quote} 1. First things first - accept the rules 2. This is a thread for serious traders, certainly not for novice one looking for a magic indicator. Thank you
any serious trader would ask the same question.. whats the need for indicator? how it works?.. nobody would like to use an indicator blindly unless he is newbie..yeah better ignore my rpy...

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 7:07am | Post# 71

{quote} any serious trader would ask the same question.. whats the need for indicator? how it works?.. nobody would like to use an indicator blindly unless he is newbie..yeah better ignore my rpy...
if you can’t follow simple procedure, sorry this place it not for you at the moment....the so called ‘serious’ as you call trader relying on an indicator is just a blind gambler

vijiragavan Jan 13, 2020 7:10am | Post# 72

{quote} if you can’t follow simple procedure, sorry this place it not for you at the moment....the so called ‘serious’ as you call trader relying on an indicator is just a blind gambler
you are posting indicator and talking about serious traders but now you blame those serious traders who rely on an indicator.. hm ok fine

KimYego Jan 13, 2020 7:16am | Post# 73

I fully accept the rules

KimYego Jan 13, 2020 7:22am | Post# 74

MikiMax thanks for starting this thread. I have been trading stocks and futures from 2003 and recently moved into the Fx scene, i however helped develop some Expert Advisors for forex earlier in the TSD site. I use weekly Pivots in my trading successfully and would like to hone my skills.

KimYego Jan 13, 2020 7:45am | Post# 75

1 Attachment(s)
EG setup for shorts with good PA, at ADR 127% and above R78
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH1.png
Size: 27 KB

KimYego Jan 13, 2020 7:49am | Post# 76

{image}
Great calendar!love that it is very compact.

MikiMax Jan 13, 2020 8:06am | Post# 77

{quote} Great calendar!love that it is very compact.
Thanks for joining. Please use for posting the tpl provided

KimYego Jan 13, 2020 8:13am | Post# 78

{quote} Thanks for joining. Please use for posting the tpl provided
Ok Noted

Lawnman Jan 13, 2020 9:04am | Post# 79

1 Attachment(s)
Short EG {image}
Starting to move.

"Anything can happen"
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH1DavitsPivots2.png
Size: 53 KB

adrazz Jan 13, 2020 10:51am | Post# 80

My last finding wich works about pivots is: Best setups are those in wich price has ended on friday on corner of R/S 78/100 you don't have to create to much headache to your self, finding wich never have approved from Davit. Example today uj: {image}
Still going up this one.

© Forex Factory